* OMG! OKI has finally done it.. Reseller Plans Are HERE!!!!

OKIHost is proud to announce that we now carry Private Label Reseller Plans. At OKIHost we pride ourself in offering quality service and support to all of our customers. With our 4-way support system a OKIHost Support Team member is accessible to you 24 hours a day seven days a week via online chat, email, helpdesk system as well as a packed knowledge base full of frequently asked questions. To prove to you that we are here to give you 110% we offer a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee and have maintained 99.9% or greater uptime for the past six months. Come see for yourself what OKIHost can do for you that others only dream of.

All Private Label Reseller Plans Come With:

- Your Own Personal Private Name Servers
    - Full Ensim 3.1 Control Panel Where You Pick The Plans You Want To Offer
    - Unlimited POP3 Email
    - Unlimited Email Aliases
    - Unlimited Auto Responders
    - Web Based Email
    - MySQL/MyPHPadmin
    - PHP/JSP
    - Raw Log Access
    - Online File Manager
    - Online Web Statistics
    - 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
    - 4-Way 24/7 Support via Online Chat, Email, Helpdesk, 24 Hour Emergency Pager Support
    - Weekly Backup Of All Your Domains

Here is a list of our packages:

500MB Space - 15GB Bandwidth
    Up To 25 Hostable Domains

1000MB Space - 30GB Bandwidth
    Up To 50 Hostable Domains

2000MB Space - 50GB Bandwidth
    Up To 75 Hostable Domains

3500MB Space - 80GB Bandwidth
    Up To 125 Hostable Domains

5000MB Space - 125GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Hostable Domains

You may view any of these plans at

If you do not see a plan that quite fits your needs please feel free to email [email protected] and we would be more than happy to give you a custom quote. If you have any support related questions please feel free to email [email protected] or open up a support ticket at
    Last edited by okihost; 10-05-2002 at 08:46 AM.

London, UK
    Just thought you would like to know your support desk is broken.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK | US | Since 1998.

Originally posted by UH-Matt
    Just thought you would like to know your support desk is broken.
    Thanks we are putting it on a seperate server and changing the url to tonight..

Unhappy Major disapointment with Okihost

“4 Way 24/7 Support via Online Chat, Email, Helpdesk, 24 Hour Emergency Pager Support”

Don’t bet on the above

I would like to share my bad experience with Okihost:

I corresponded with a sales representative. She was kind and answered quickly and punctually. I told her what I was looking for and she responded that Okihost is willing and can host my site. I thought her prompt service was a good sign so I decided to by the basic hosting plan.

I followed her directions. I purchased a domain name in GoDaddy and listed Okihost as the servers there.
    I also completed the form in Okihost and provided my credit card information, and was informed that it will be charged.

Then I waited a couple of days and tried to upload my files to Okihost but FrontPage couldn’t find the servers. So I tried to contact them for assistance.

I tried several emails to several addresses with absolutely no response. I tried to contact the same sales representative, I tried to use the email address published in the Okihost site, I tried to use the email address I found here in the WebHostingTalk forums in Okihost’s thread. No sign of life.

I then tried using the online helpdesk and submitted a support request. No response.

I then tried phoning the emergency phone number. The automatic answering machine said they will get back to me within half an hour. Still waiting.

I just couldn’t get any sort of response or explanation yet. It has been four days now. I may have been more patient if they would respond in any sort of way, even asking me to wait a couple of days or what ever, but absolutely no response?

I must say I am very baffled about all this. I don't understand why they didn't respond at all, but I guess it doesn't matter.

This will be the first time I have a site hosted anywhere.
    I have now asked to cancel my request for Okihost’s services. I wonder if they will answer this one.

I will keep this forum posted as to the return of my money, since there is a 30 day money back guarantee.