Anyone interested in...

Server sharing??

This is sort of hard to explain, but I'm hoping there would be someone interested out there.

First off, I have had a dedicated server since January of this year. I became a company (LLC) on April 1st. And, well, I have been slowly developing my company by investing in different products needed to run a successful company.

I am currently experiencing some setbacks and it's becoming harder and harder to get what I need.

I came up with an idea, maybe there's a company out there that is experiencing overgrowth and needs a server to put clients on. Or maybe you have a few customers who need a lot of resources.

I have a machine up and running, located on the MFS and Bell Atlantic backbones. (OC3)

If you are experiencing over-growth or have customers who need a nearly dedicated box but can't shell out money for their own, maybe I can help.

PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

What you could offer is a backup solution (Mirroring) to the hosts here for thier main site(s) (Host's with one server)
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

That would work too.

I also have a free-webspace wannabe program that allows people to give users web space in their account.

Kind of odd, but I dubbed it my FTP alternative.

Backup Backup Backup.. everyone needs backup solutions..

Are we talking about live web site backup or file system backup? My neighbor and I were talking about getting into the backup business. I'm not sure how feasible that is, because we'd probably want to do it onsite / in our area. The only host I know in St. Louis is Cybercon. They are awesome but cost 3x per month then what I pay now for my dedicated server 4 states to the east of me.

Anyone interested?