Thread: Order Form Help

Austin, TX

Order Form Help

Hey guys. This would happen to be my first post here, but I have been hanging around the boards for a while learning and observing.

Anyways, I am starting my own webhosting biz now, and have completed everything (merchant account, domain reseller account, website design, even business plan.) Everything except for one critical page, the ordering page! When it comes to form processing, I have never really understood it and get confused easily.

So, that's why I'm here. I'm looking for help with my ordering page. I have HostCharge as my merchant account. What I'm looking for is to take the order form that I already have design, plug in the variables, and have this information either emailed securly or stored somewhere on the server for later activation. After you submit, you are taken to HostCharge to pay. You choose your plan pricing through a drop down box on the form (so I don't know how to split this up with HostCharge's different links).

Hopefully this is making sense. I was anticipating using phpManager as well, but I do not want to use any of their included forms or client management systems.

If anyone could help out, I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!!

I don't know too much about intregration with your provider but I think you would get more responses in the Programming Forum.
    Multiple Domain Hosting | See our Ad in PC Magazine
    Windows Reseller Hosting @

you should check out