billing based on transfer NOT time...

I need a CP/setup that can handle selling of transfer only with no monthly recurring billing. Anyone know such a system?

Clients would pay for a fixed amount of gigs, and when that is up his account should be closed, no matter if that is after one week or 6 months….

Anyone here with a setup like that? Or do you guys know a CP (ensim/plesk/Hsphere/cpanel/etc) that can handle it?

thanks

I have heard of such a system before, where you pay for diskspace, transfer, CPU time, and other resources by the cents (literally).

I believe the host was freebsdhosting.com. However, it seems to have gone out of business. A member of webhostingtalk.com also posted such a script (he might be from freebsdhosting.com) for free. Search the forum archive for it.

Peter

tried to search, no luck - anyone knows more about this or other scripts that could help me out here?

thanks again

Let me try search my harddrive to see if I can find it. I will post here if I do find it.

Peter

tnx a lot peter

Modest Mouse Talk

Vipe, you are so sharp. I just found the file on my hard drive, and you already found the old thread.

Peter

thanks for your help guys, now to see what my tech makes out of all this

thanks again!!

The attachment icon works wonders when searching, though without your superior memory - I would still be searching.
    Modest Mouse Talk

thanks guys...

hmm, i dont have any freebsd boxes - well maybe its about time to get one

did any of you ever try to install this baby?

thanks!

Hmm, wouldn't H-Sphere be able to do this?

I haven't played with it for a while, but I think you could set it up so that it does exactly what you're talking about.

that sounds cool - can anyone confirm that?

thanks!!

Have you tried contacting psoft regarding this question first? Contacting the developer is going to get you the answer much faster than waiting for someone on the forum to answer.

Peter

In my search for control panels i found a control panel that was designed for that very purpose though i cant remember where i seen it, all i remember was that is was for internal use with their accounts only, sorry.. if i come across it again though i will send it to you.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box