hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : Advertising Available on HyPO Forums

Forum Jump

Advertising Available on HyPO Forums

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2002, 09:41 PM

Advertising Available on HyPO Forums

Hi,

My last post about HyPO was deleted because it wasn't an offer. I hope this can qualify as one.

We have all advertising spaces open. HyPO Forums launched earlier today and is brand new. We already have had a good responce and are getting new registrations every hour. I plan to advertise the forum a great deal and build up the member base. During this first month or two, I will be selling discounted impressions to get some banners started rotating around. The ads are on EVERY page of the site and located at the top. Regular prices are listed in the Announcements forum, and just name your price (only reasonable offers, must be around the regular price) and we can work something out. Only cash (PayPal) will be accepted. Also, if your company wishes to advertise in our "Featured Companies" forum, we are offering discounted rates of $35/week to be listed. I will only be accepting 10 compaines per week, so you will get lots of exposure. Email me if your interested. Here is the orig post about HyPO:

I would like to introduce a new forum that I hope will be very sucessful. HyPO Forums is a place for businesses to post their services and special offers. There are categories where you can post and visitors can search these listings. We also have various discussion forums where you can chat about these companies and the fields. The responce has been good so far, and we hope to keep building.

The site opened today, October 1st and everyone is welcomed to register and start posting. The board is still under construction though and I have many more hacks and such to install, so please be nice with the comments. Thanks. The URL is: http://www.hypoforums.com/

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2002, 09:53 PM
Web Hosting Master

No offense, but I think 35.00 a week is quite a bit of cash... considering you don't even have a userbase yet. WHT charges 50.00 a week... look at their userbase.

However, I wish you the best of luck

Old 10-01-2002, 09:58 PM

If you are interested, I am willing to deal

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2002, 09:58 PM
Junior Guru

dont you think thats a bit steep for a forum with 3 members? not to say you wont grow... but i think the price should reflect the membership. start low and increase as membership increases. i wouldn't even pay than $5 a week with the number of members you have right now

Old 10-01-2002, 10:00 PM
Web Hosting Master

Keep in mind this post will freely advertise HyPO, so things will probally pickup a little.

Old 10-01-2002, 10:09 PM

The forum has only been open for about 3 hours, with 10 members now and a few posts. If this multiplies, it won't take long to get some good amounts of people coming in. Like I said, we are just starting out. I need people to get the advertising going. I had to set a price to start with. If the price is unacceptable, and you are interested in advertising, contact me and we can talk. If your not interested, then thats ok as well. PM me instead of replying to this thread. Thanks...

Old 10-01-2002, 10:12 PM
Disabled

err.. what does HypO stand for ?

Old 10-01-2002, 11:22 PM
Web Hosting Master

You should try Free for the 1st 3-6 months. You can't charge $35 a week to advertise to a handful of people on day1 - it's just not realistic. At this stage it's not worth 50 cents.

Use affliate banners etc at first & give away ads.

Good luck with the site - it looks nice - I am sure it will grow to beyond $35 a week rates given time.

Old 10-01-2002, 11:45 PM

Agreed.. you should give a free month with the purchase of a weeks advertising or something lol.. starting off at 35.00 a week within the first day of launching a forums site is nuts .. I know you'll grow but u should have your advertising price reflect your # of users ..

GL with the new site.

Old 10-02-2002, 03:00 AM
Disabled

well
you forums doesnt has much members..

Old 10-02-2002, 05:07 AM
Web Hosting Master

There are more members now.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Hackers Steal User Login Information from AVAST Anti-Virus Forum Web Hosting News 2014-05-27 13:46:25
HostingDiscussion Listing 2014-07-31 15:24:31
WHIR Networking Events in Europe this month Blog 2013-05-03 13:56:09
Web Host Web.com Holding Small Business Marketing Forums in 25 Markets Web Hosting News 2013-01-21 11:33:36
Web Host Go Daddy Marks $100k for .ME Domain Scholarships Web Hosting News 2013-01-07 10:30:06