Arrow Need good site design

hi i'm looking for a rather smart furturistic site designed for me. It won't be heavy on content just top banner, side banner, buttons, and middle link content i.e. like you find on search engines. I want it to be orange in color with a side bar i.e. change in color where i can put log ins etc
    anyway interested PM with portfolio
    bye

I am offering this for $150...
    http://www.aplusmedia.com/hst015

check my portfolio at www.aplusmedia.com/portfolio.htm
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Now that's not really orange is it?

Aplusmedia if you read his post properly, he is requesting an orange design and he wants you to PM him your portfolio.

Hi, here's what I can offer, as you can see it's quality design so I expect a normal price of 100-150 depending on how many changes you will need

http://www.pcgameforce.addr.com/temp/hcdn.gif

PM me if interested plz.

Also this, not sure on the price thought, PM me and we'll talk

http://www.pcgameforce.addr.com/temp/lh.gif

Originally posted by Fazel3
    Now that's not really orange is it?

Aplusmedia if you read his post properly, he is requesting an orange design and he wants you to PM him your portfolio.
    Well if i was to sell it to him then customization would include color alteration and customize anything he wants.

why dont you just mind your own business anyway?
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Actually, I think he made a valid point. You didn't mention in your original post you'd be willing to customize the colors.

And you're posting on a public message board - I'm pretty sure that makes it everyone's business.

hi there,
    i m currently building my portoflio,i didnt have time.,anyway.i do quality work,with kinda good rates,that

I do quality grafix,flash,and programming what made PIA trust me for site redesign,u can check my demo www.salomil.com/pia/splash.htm
    hehe,this doesnt make me from pakistan by the way.
    also im working on bridgestone site redesign too
    also,im working right now on my own reseller company http://www.yourthehost.com/ver2/tep.htm
    also www.etm-services.com for a brooker company
    and www.east-eg.com for some easter electronics company
    ,and lots of other stuff.that is not online yet =-))
    for prints ,im working with "Unilever",just started working with them couple weeks ago,could send u examples if ur interested.
    also i do cartoons,so check www.emusing.com
    for logos,i made lots of them ,that i can send u,and many ones for companys all around the world,canada,usa,UK.
    about my programing skills,i did some jobs here on WHT. .
    i do php,asp..etc.
    i also have my own hosting company....www.hostingcreations.com,u could check my webdesign,and programming portoflio over there.
    im starting my own template site too,on www.yourthehost.com,its a reseller program that i'll upgrade with new design and services-the design for both sites was done by my partner not me "

contacts: emails: talent@hostingcreations.com
    msn: tlndesign@hotmail.com
    » Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director