Reseller Host Selection Help needed

Hello All,

I need to take a 2 Gb space and posted my request also in the appropriate forum. I gotery attractive offers for 2 Gb at 10-15 dollars a month.

I need to ask if anyone has had experience with weblinenet.com cause the guy has given a good offer. Has anyone used his services. Or if someone can tell about dialuphost.com Or e-powerhost.com ,okihost.com. Who is the best in terms of support.

I am a bit confused as i don't know whom to choose. Can anyone tell me whether i am on the right track or i am on a wrong track.

Thanks,
    Bob

"Hello All,

I need to take a 2 Gb space and posted my request also in the appropriate forum. I gotery attractive offers for 2 Gb at 10-15 dollars a month. "

What? You need 2GB of space to resale or do you need 2GB of bandwidth to resale? 10-15 dollars a month for 2GB of storage space is reasonable as long as its occompanied by the proper amount of bandwidth... 10-15 dollars a month for 2GB of bandwidth is great, for the person getting rich off of you!

Im assuming you mean disk space, but in any case i would suggest the following:

www.mchost.com (very stable structure/having slight problems)
    www.voxtreme. (have no clue, but have heard many positives)
    www.httpme.com(have no clue, but have heard many positives and i have been watching his posts and forum on the site and here closely and have been impressed with what ive heard and seen)

OR!

You could go with www.fastservers.net or rackshack.net and resale the space off of the dedicated server.

Renting a dedicated to resale off of is MUCH cheaper if you are ready for that amount of space/traffic, if not go with a reseller account. OUt of the two dedicated options i would say fastservers.net because ive had an account with them and know they have an excellent service AND you cant beat WHM/Cpanel for a control panel if your looking to be a reseller with little experience.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Thanks for ur post friend
    for a very precise requirement

2 Gb linux with 10 Gb bandwidth ( no cogent)

i hope u would have a fair idea now

multi-homed quality bandwidth at 10GB a month...
    I would say around 20 dollars a month honestly... Generally with bandwidth the more you buy the less you pay per GB. So you would pay lets say around 20 dollars a month for 10GB of bandwidth, thats $2 per GB.. But if you went up to 100GB of bandwidth you could easily find someone willing to let you have it between $1-1.25...

If your looking for the plan above then i would suggest www.httpme.com they have a 1GB storage space w/ 20GB of bandwidth for $25 a month(if my memory serves me correctly). Im sure they could arrange for 2GB of storage space with 10GB of bandwidth, but only way to be sure would be to ask.. OR you could get there 2GB of storage with 20GB of bandwidth plan for only 10 dollars more.

But something at this point that could definately give you advice in is that your not going to receive many offers outside of advertising forum on the post..

Go to advertising forum or mail company directly but i would say for what your looking for between 20-30 dollars a month.

Good luck..
    And be careful with cheap prices.. 10-15 a month for 10GB of bandwidth is good price and can be done, but i dont know why someone would sale so cheap at that rate, thats not exactly bulk.. i would then ask those people this,, okay so what do i pay for 100GB of bandwidth... if they say something like 50 dollars run to another host
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box