Targeted advertising, Bid Now!

I currently have two available button advertising spots on my site HelpWithHosting.com . The site had just under 10,000 unique pageviews last month and the going rate for the button ads is $35.

However, instead of letting the ad spots go unsold, I'm willing to take bids for the monthly spots to insure reliable income. The bidding will start at $10 per ad spot and will run for the next 24 hours (until approximately midnight PST on the first). I'll accept bids via reply here, PM, and e-mail. The winning bidders will then have an additional 24 hours to submit payment.

Of course, if anyone wants the spots outright at $35 each, they're yours.

Here's a little more info about the site --

As for what's going on with our site: HelpWithHosting.com has averaged just under 9.500 unique impressions over the last three months and the traffic rates have nearly doubled over the last six months. In addition, we have a number of new promotional campaigns set to begin this month and we'll be releasing an updated version of the site around the second week of the month. We believe this will increase traffic levels significantly and improve advertiser ROI as site navigation and organization will be greatly improved. As a result we've set a goal of 12,000 pageviews for the month of October, and we're confident we can reach that goal. That increased traffic will result in more impressions, clickthroughs, and hopefully, sales for all of our advertising partners.

Ad specifications: 88 x 31 pixels, 10 Kb max.

Please contact me with any questions or bids.

I've already had a couple of questions so to clarify: You are bidding on a button ad spot at the top of the page, it is run of site(viewed on every page), and it will be a static spot for the entire month.

Currently have two bidders (one for each ad) @ $15. I'm going offline for awhile, but I'll post the updated bidding and contact the current high bidders when I logon again in about 6 hours.

you have any proof for your stats?

I bid $10
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Aplusmedia,

It looks like we posted at the same time. I've pm'd you the info you requested. I'll check back with everyone a little later, got to get some real work done ;-)

I would be interested in bidding, but I'd also like to see proof of stats.

EzHost,

You've been pm'd with details.

Again, the current high bids are both $15 for the two adspaces. Please do not submit bids under $15.

Auction closed.

Congratulations to the winners GuruDev and BrettG!