Hello,

I am a system admin who is looking for more work. I have been extremely busy in the past few years but now as we all know things are slowing down a bit but bills don't. I am 100% familiar with all cpanel system and can fix problems with cpanel and bugs within minutes not hours. Cpanel is all i have work on for the past 4 years and I think I have it down to a " T " . I am also very familar with all other aspects which include kernel upgrades, system security , etc. I'm available most of the time as I spend most of my time online and can be reached I would say 90 % of the time ( have to leave some time for sleep and shower ). If you are interested please let me know. Once again I am very flexible with time but it has to be remote work because I may not be living near your location. I am capable of doing 99% of all work remotely and in the last 2 years there hasn't been an instance that I did not resolved. Of course some take longer then other but all within resonable time. Once again if you are interested please e-mail me at [email protected] or drop me your icq or aim ID and i will contact you rightaway.

Thank you very Much !!