Thread: graphic design

Illinois, USA

graphic design

I am looking for a reliable graphic designer to do some work for me.

I need 2 designs done ASAP and will need about 3-4 done each month. My previous designer has become unreliable, so I am looking for someone that can work on short notice and provide quality work.

Please post a link to your portfolio and inlclude a brief (2-3 sentences) personal introduction

edit: since a couple of you have already done it....i will make it clearer...

I will not accept any other means of communication. Please post your portfolio, introduction and contact information here. PM's and emails will not be read and I will reply with my ever famous "can't you follow simple instructions?" speech...

yes, some of you may say "oh come on, be serious" and i will respond with, I am serious. I expect all my business partners to follow instructions...
    Last edited by Akash; 09-30-2002 at 09:15 PM.

Hello, I am Dave, 22 years old. I have been doing graphic and web design for a few years now. I currently do not have an online portfolio displaying my work (launching my new site soon doing web , graphics, and hosting, still debating between a few hosts.) Anyways, here are the last few projects I've completed. - Designed logo, banner and basic layout.
    The owner of this site is frequently on here and you can contact them and ask any questions about me. WHT user name is: Miha - Designed logo and banner.

AWHCP - designed 2 logos for them: - My Resume

Hope you take the chance to view my work and hope to hear from you soon.

Alright, i have done a lot of client work before, and can direct you to some of them if you wish to get some feedback. I can complete designs within a matter of days, and ofcourse, dont expect any money upfront. I will change the design arround till you are satisfied, but with my years of experience in Photoshop, HTML, PHP, and other related subjects, i hope not too much of this will be needed.

older samples:

graphics samples:[b].jpg

for more information or samples, be sure to email me at [email protected]

Knoxville, TN

Philadelphia, PA

Designer here - you asked about my work for Procter & Gamble previously in my introduction post. Besides P&G, I've done web/print work for Audi, Hess, Eli Lilly, Philadelphia Track Club, and a number of shareware sites, which I have a personal interest in. Odds are, I can do pretty much whatever you need 2D, 3D, Print, Web, Video, etc. - and in any style you're looking for, as my clients require me to create designs all over the spectrum of styles. Check out for examples. I can provide references at your request as well - clients that I have created work for recently that have been extremely happy, and have promised to recommend me to everyone they know.
    Last edited by Nick Robalik; 10-01-2002 at 12:08 AM.

Graphic Designer

Can you pay for quality work ?
    SEO needed .. email or PM me.

I'm Idan Arbel and I've been doing graphic design for a while now. I resopond fast to email and work fast. I'll let my work do most of the talking:

Idan Arbel
    Arbel Designs
    Idan Arbel - Arbel Designs

Hi Akash

We are a relatively young company and have already had quite a good amount of work put our way.

We know how important it is to be trustworthy and reliable. We strive to meet the customers demands and do not stop working on a project untill the client is completely happy with the end-result.

Please visit, for a temporary portfolio of our designers previous work as our website will not be fully designed for a few weeks.

We also have some other work that we have done, but are not going to show it here for reasons. Please get in touch if you wish to see this newer work.

You can contact me at:

AOL: zubairahmed1984
    MSN: [email protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks, take care

hi there,
    i m currently building my portoflio,i didnt have time.,anyway.i do quality work,with kinda good rates,that

I do quality grafix,flash,and programming what made PIA trust me for site redesign,u can check my demo
    hehe,this doesnt make me from pakistan by the way.
    also im working on bridgestone site redesign too
    also,im working right now on my own reseller company
    also for a brooker company
    and for some easter electronics company
    ,and lots of other stuff.that is not online yet =-))
    for prints ,im working with "Unilever",just started working with them couple weeks ago,could send u examples if ur interested.
    also i do cartoons,so check
    for logos,i made lots of them ,that i can send u,and many ones for companys all around the world,canada,usa,UK.
    about my programing skills,i did some jobs here on WHT. .
    i do php,asp..etc.
    i also have my own hosting,u could check my webdesign,and programming portoflio over there.
    im starting my own template site too,on,its a reseller program that i'll upgrade with new design and services-the design for both sites was done by my partner not me "

contacts: emails: [email protected]
    msn: [email protected] - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

Ukraine, Zaporizhzhe
    see my porfolio
    I am from Ukraine. And I make sites 5 years.

I am a professional web designer with 7 years experience.

You can see some of my accomplished works at:

I look forward to working with you.

Bill McCarthy

Calcutta, India

Hi, I think that i would be perfect for the job. I have had over 2 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop. Some other programs that I have experience with also are ImageReady, 3d Studio Max 4, Swift 3d, and Flash 5. I am also experienced in html, slicing, and using rollovers.

Recent work:
    Many people have been satisfied with the logos i've made for them

I also have done countless logos for websites and designs. I can work full weekends and 1-2 hours every weekday. My email is [email protected] plz pm me instead because my mail server is down.

New York

As designNYC said, are you able to pay for quality? If so than I'm sure we would be quite interested, however if you're looking for people who will work for $10/hr. than I won't waste everyone's time Thanks...

Illinois, USA
    if you dont think i will then dont post...

i'm not looking to pay per hour, but rather per job on a contractual basis. if you have any doubts, then why bother even asking?

New York
    I post because every day there are hundreds of design requests and maybe one in out of TWO hundred of those is actually offering something that is above minimum wage as compensation.

It's nothing personal, but people like DesignNYC and myself who take what we do very serious and earn a living from it would appreciate some assurance that you aren't just another 15 year old who is trying to get professional design work for next to nothing.

Also, contract-based compensation is fine, my hourly wage example was simply to illustrate the fact that so many posters here expect elite graphic designer for fast-food restaurant wages.

So, check out my portfolio at and if you like what you see and are prepared to pay a bit more for top-quality design work than please drop me an e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks and good luck with your project.