Semi-Dedicated Server

Hey everybody

I currently have a server located at www.unitedcolo.com that has cPanel and WHM installed on it.

I do not need to use the whole server by myself, so I was wondering if somebody would like to use 1/2 the server for webhosting or something else.

You would have full access to WHM and Cpanel along with the ability to reboot the server etc. I will also be managing the server so if you are not comfortable installing modules etc I would be more then happy to do this for you.

Server details are available at http://capella.mrberto.com.

I am willing to change the domain which the server is registered under to help keep this anyonomous for you.

What you get:

Cpanel + WHM
    One Half - Managed (by me) Server
    50GB Internap Bandwidth * I've seen alot of discussion over this in other threads however I have never found anything other then Inap in traceroutes going to or from the server.
    ~30GB Space (possibly less because of server files OS etc)
    My Cell Phone Number (so you can easily contact me 24/7 with any problems)
    4IP's * more available in blocks of 10 @ $1 each I believe

I was hoping for $65-75/month *no setup for this however I am open to all serious offers (please PM or email me)

If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to contact me on ICQ @ 165737133

Take Care,

Why would someone pay more when they can get double what you've posted for less?
    Domain Software, LLC.

Hehe, I was waiting for somebody to ask that

Cpanel + WHM alone costs >75 dollars / month. And like I said, I'm open to any reasonable offer.

* Cpanel can be found for $50.00

The server cost $50.00 I guess the extra is for managment of the server.

Which if you don't know how to manage you end up paying for.

So depending on how you look at it, and depending on what you need. The offer has it's good and bad points.

Do you have the 50 bucks server or the one for $99 dollar p/m? This would also explain a lot. But good offer anyhow, managed is expensive these days, and getting an cell phone number is unique! And also the fact that, because you own the other half, you will do anything to keep your server running makes the word managed even better!
    I am not interested in this offer myself, but I thought I should post this for potential buyers!

Jacco
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.

Originally posted by Blikje
    Do you have the 50 bucks server or the one for $99 dollar p/m? This would also explain a lot. But good offer anyhow, managed is expensive these days, and getting an cell phone number is unique! And also the fact that, because you own the other half, you will do anything to keep your server running makes the word managed even better!
    I am not interested in this offer myself, but I thought I should post this for potential buyers!

Jacco
    well he's offering 50% of the server ... and each account seems to get 50GB... I guess it's the 50 dollar server then, because that's the only server with 100GB bandwidth....
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Originally posted by dhabets

well he's offering 50% of the server ... and each account seems to get 50GB... I guess it's the 50 dollar server then, because that's the only server with 100GB bandwidth....
    Ow yes, I see. Stupid me
    Even than the price is still reasonable (in fact I find it very low, not meant assaulting, it is a very attractive offer!)

Jacco

Originally posted by Blikje

Ow yes, I see. Stupid me
    Even than the price is still reasonable (in fact I find it very low, not meant assaulting, it is a very attractive offer!)

Jacco
    Yes, but how cheap will it be in 3 months when you have clients on it and then all of a sudden UCG dissapears? .. they are very new you know....
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Yes, there is always the potential of United Colo going under Which would be most unfortunate.

Thanks for the kind words Blikje.