cost of control panel?

What is the lowest cost for a one server cpanel?

I believe the lowest you can get an external Cpanel license for is $65 a month. If you go with a provider who offers cpanel you can get internal licenses for much cheaper.
    Regards,
    Ronan
    Pairone Networks Ltd
    Cloud Hosting @www.pair1.ie

I think 65.00 per month is the cheapest a External Cpanel license can be sold for , don't quote me on that . you can also goto cpanel.net and find a list of people who are authorized to sale those or if you have deep pockets you can buy a license.
    phantasyworkshosting.com

What is the difference between internal and external licenses? I know Nocster provides cheap licenses, but I read somewhere that that is because of a special contract with the Cpanel maker. Is that true?

Jacco
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.

The difference between internal and external are:

Internal is considered within the distributors datacenter. There may be a few datacenters that can be included in this depending on how many servers the distributor has in each.

External is considered a license for a server that is in a datacenter not associated with the distributor.

Hi,

Cheapest cpanel license fee is 58$/mo.

Have a nice day
    Signature edited. Please see Forum Guidelines for more information.

Originally posted by Haze
    The difference between internal and external are:

Internal is considered within the distributors datacenter. There may be a few datacenters that can be included in this depending on how many servers the distributor has in each.

External is considered a license for a server that is in a datacenter not associated with the distributor.
    So basically the external licenses are for everyone who wants to buy them, and the internal licenses are for a selected few who have a contract with the supplier bases on his amount of servers?

Thank you for clearing this up since I read it a lot on this board

Jacco