* Private servers: UNLIMITED domains, 1000MB HD, 100GB traffic, $15/mo, root access

Hello,

for resellers only (not selling to end customers) an offer for private servers.

Accounts start at $15/month for 1GB of HD and 100 GB traffic fully burstable at 100 Mbit.

Starter VPS
    • 1000 MB HD
    • RedHat 7.3 OS
    • 100GB traffic
    • Unlimited domains
    • Unlimited POP accounts
    • 100Mbit switched port
    • Fully managed server
    • Root access to the server
    • Full access to httpd.conf / ftp conf / sendmail conf etc
    • Virtual nameservers
    • Totally anonymous to your clients
    just $15 / mo with no setup fees and no monthly contracts.

Additionally, this service is not publically advertised. Your customers will never find out about it! The above server can be sold easily at $55 /mo to the end user!

Other accounts include up to 7GB of HD space. Please ask for information and more details. We have 7 different plans for the reseller!

Choice between 3 different datacenters in US and Europe.

These services are ideal for reselling web space or for reselling to web designers, developers etc. Smart people should hurry! This is a call for building a resellers only network!

Been in the market for 6 years, technical background is solid.

ICQ me at: 166172031 or email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Nick
    Geek in disguise

umm wow I think

You can find me on ICQ if you need more info. It's a nice offer, indeed. But only for resellers!

Nick
    Geek in disguise

Do you have a website? Also, for your US data centers, who are your bandwidth providers? It's pretty hard to offer $.15/gig even on a 95% subscribed cogent line.

What control panel does this come with?

Thanks,

Matt

Originally posted by mainarea
    Also, for your US data centers, who are your bandwidth providers? It's pretty hard to offer $.15/gig even on a 95% subscribed cogent line.

What control panel does this come with?
    Matt,

I think my post speaks for itself and it's easy to understand all the aspects of the offer. For US is mainly Cogent. For less bandwidth there is the option of non Cogent bandwidth. Depends on what the reseller wants. The option is there for him to decide.

I have been offering private servers (of my own) for two years so I know how it's possible to offer 100 GB of traffic without breaking the bank. You just have to know what the average use is. I really don't mind if someone uses 100 GB of traffic in this account, simply because I know the patterns of usage.

As expected, we can install any cp provided that reseller pays for the licenses.

Nick
    Last edited by manuchao; 09-30-2002 at 03:57 PM.
    Geek in disguise

Hi manuchao,

1) Where is your server co-lo?
    2) Tell us more about the server & Network.
    3) No CP for this reseller account?
    4) All the adding & deleting of domains & accounts is done manually?
    5) Since I have root access, can I install any programs I like?
    6) How do you prevent each reseller only can view his/her domain names & accounts & profiles? Isn't root can view anything?
    7) what is your other plans & your web site?
    8) Tell us more about your company.

Thank you.

UnixHQ

Originally posted by unixhq
    1) Where is your server co-lo?
    2) Tell us more about the server & Network.
    3) No CP for this reseller account?
    4) All the adding & deleting of domains & accounts is done manually?
    5) Since I have root access, can I install any programs I like?
    6) How do you prevent each reseller only can view his/her domain names & accounts & profiles? Isn't root can view anything?
    7) what is your other plans & your web site?
    8) Tell us more about your company.
    1) I currently have 17 servers for this, not one server as you imply.
    2) You have a choice between Cogent bw, European bw (Telia, Sprint, Level3, Easynet, Lambdanet, Above) and soon (have to send more servers to another US IDC cause it's almost full) to a second IDC in the US.
    3) Webmin or reseller's choice (has to pay the license).

You have to understand here that I do *not* sell to end users and I am not interested in this.

If someone has 15 virtual web hosting customers and wants this just for him then to me he's an end user, not a reseller.

I am selling technology. I am giving the ability to web hosting resellers to offer a good service and I am giving very high margins for them to use. I also remain totally anonymous to them and their clients. I am offering exactly what I wanted to receive in 1995 from web hosting companies.

4) If manually is that someone has to press buttons, yes. If manually is command line then answer is "only if you want to". A windows administration client is being developed.

5) Yes, depending on the plan.
    6) Not in this technology. Root has access to specific areas which are completely isolated in the hardware. If you need information on VPS/VDS technology then I would be glad to send, or even better talk to you live on ICQ.
    7) You have to send me an email with your request and I will send out all the plans.
    8) I am in the web hosting business since 1995 (and plan to stay). I am building sales channels at the moment. I am not 15 years old, unfortunately. I have a legitimate merchant's account and I charge credit cards for 6 years. Is this enough for you?

You have to understand that I require a signed and faxed contract (month to month) and signed authorization for the amount that will be charged to your credit card every month. I am in a serious business and don't want bypassers. Also, if a payment is 5 days due, the server(s) go down. It's as simple as that. I don't want any problems, I am looking for serious business. Alternatively, wire transfer is an option. Paypal is *not*.

I understand you being suspicious. Please don't buy if you feel uncomfortable.

Additionally, I am not going to accept people in the sales force that won't be serious enough for this and potentially won't reach the targets. I am building a sales network over my services. I have been doing this for my normal services a long time, I am doing it in another way at the moment.

Nick
    Geek in disguise

Also, I have to make clear that I offer the technical solution.

Meaning that I build together with the reseller the services that they will have (what CP, what preinstalled applications etc)

So it's not a matter of CP. It's a matter of what type of service you want to provide to your customers.

I provide the consulting and the have the technical capabilities to do any tasks needed by the reseller or the reseller's users.

I maintain the servers (patching etc). I resolve the problems if something goes wrong (or a customers screws up his linux).

I offer a solution I'd love to have if I was a reseller. Some people already enjoy this.

Nick
    Geek in disguise

Nick,

That's a good offer.

Good luck..

Originally posted by DutchSchultz
    Nick,

That's a good offer.

Good luck..
    I know

Thanks.

Nick
    Geek in disguise

sorry but i can't undestand what do u mean by : Resellers only..

i'm very interested in this offer, and i'm trying to start my new WebHosting bis.

so i might use this offer personally for a while...

i still can't understand why does it matter for you to be an enduser/reseller.

i hope you clear this point for me, i'm a newbie in here

thanx allot.

sorry but i can't undestand what do u mean by : Resellers only..

i'm very interested in this offer, and i'm trying to start my new WebHosting bis.

so i might use this offer personally for a while...

i still can't understand why does it matter for you to be an enduser/reseller.
    Thanks for taking the time to post your question.

What I am saying is that what I want is to build a sales network of people and web hosting companies that I can offer them the technology (and peace of mind) to sell.

If someone is interested for 1 server per month may or may not be accepted based on the fact whether he tries and is doing an honest effort to sell this service (not only virtual servers) and how succesfull he is.

I don't have a problem with what you are saying. You just have to convince me that this is a serious business for you and that you will put effort in selling VPS services to your customers and not only virtual web hosting. If this is the case, feel free to contact me via email or ICQ and we can continue from there.

If this is not still clear, fell free to ask me more questions. I love answering questions :-)

Since I am talking to different people about different services don't get dissapointed if it takes me a little bit more to reply, ok?

Nick
    Geek in disguise

thanx alot Nick for your reply..

ok i'm some what clear now...after i read the whole thread...

but let me tell you what i need and you tell me do you accept me or not :

as i understood you are offering VPS service ... and i've been adminstrating a Solaris VPS from ( www.vpshosting.com) ... is the technology the same ?
    i'm logged visrtualy as a root...has access to lot's of sections in the server...install any software ...etc.

now, as i said i'm trying to *start* my own buiness, and that's mean i will not be able to get lot's of customers at the begining and as a result i will no be considered as a "serious business" ... i'll do my best to make it work of-course...but still i'm in the start...
    i might not be able to get customers for month or two !!!

my main services will be : "shared web hosting" not re-selling ...

this is the main point i still don't understand from your offer...how should i provide (reseller) programs althouhg i'm a on a reseller program my self.

thanx again for your reply and kindness...

awating your reply.

as i understood you are offering VPS service ... and i've been adminstrating a Solaris VPS from ( www.vpshosting.com) ... is the technology the same ?
    i'm logged visrtualy as a root...has access to lot's of sections in the server...install any software ...etc.

my main services will be : "shared web hosting" not re-selling ...

this is the main point i still don't understand from your offer...how should i provide (reseller) programs althouhg i'm a on a reseller program my self.
    I am not familiar with the service you mention. The outcome is the same though. It's like a dedicated server, only you share the hardware resources with other customers also.

That's the whole point. Technology differs, of course. Preinstalled applications differ also.

For you to provide "reseller programs" you just have to resell a VPS (like the one you are currently buying) to other people. You have to market this type of service in addition to your shared web hosting services.

Is it clearer now? You can find me on ICQ most of the day. We can talk there with much more detail.

Thanks,

Nick
    Geek in disguise