I am a programmer with over four years of professional experience developing web and console applications.

I have a grounding in fundamental programming concepts (design through implementation and production) which leads to high quality applications.

Past clients include Palm, PalmGear, Handspring, AT&T, PPCU, and CII Host (the extra 'I' is included because this forum filters the correct spelling).

I can program comfortably in any modern language, but I have experience particularly with ASP, Java/JSP, C/C++, PHP, Perl, Python, Cold Fusion, and Bash scripting.

If you are unsure what you need, I can guide you through the process.

Please, only serious requests. No task is too small, or big, but you must be willing to follow through to completion.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to [email protected]. I will reply with my contact information (including a direct phone number) and resume.

Also, I have plenty of experience administrating Linux based systems. However, I wish to limit such work to at most, 10-20 hours per week (all hours). So if you have need for a part-time administrator, please contact me at the address above and we can discuss it.

Justin Felker
[email protected]