/~.com domain for sale

slashtilde.com domain name for sale. Excellent for hosting small businesses/home users. Only US$199 via PayPal.com. Thanks.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

I thought domains coule not use !@#$%^&*()+=... then again I have been known to be wrong

That's what I thought.... but I assume the actual domain is "slashtilde.com."

A bit misleading...

/..org vs. /~.com

Since we have /.(.org), I thought we could have slash/tilde~dot.com as well!
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

He's just trying to be clever in the way he's displaying the names. He simply has the domains

slashdot.org
    slashtilde.com

slashdot.org

LOL ... I wish I had slashdot.org, I'll be rich!