Lightbulb Support job needed

Greetings Everyone

I am looking forward to offer my service to Web Hosting Company. Currently, I am currently working in a Web Hosting company called fasthostz, doing CPanel, WHM, Modernbill related support issue. However, it does not really keep
    me busy, so I guess I am able to earn extra by offering my service by working in another company I have seeked approval of the Web Hosting Company of allowing me to earn extra by offering my service to other company. I am willingly to do forum or ticket support or both (all forms of support related issue)

Personal Information:
    I am 22 this year and currently working for web companys and studying for my MCSE. I have established good relations with my peers with my communcation. With this required skill in the Web Hosting industry, I believe that I am able to sustain and enhance the relations between the customers and company. I also have a degree in Bsc Honers in internet tech

My Working Hours:

i am able to work 9am to 11pm everyday i am always working on my computer bulding websites and building a new forum with the team at XMB forum because i am currently on the support team at xmb and xmb hacks building and supporting the xmb forum which comes free with cpanel

Please PM me if you are interested in my service or have any enquires on me.

Thanks for reading

Hello, Please read my thread which was made just before this one.

Thanks,

Fred Harrington

Re: Support job needed

Originally posted by fasthostz
    . . . . . . .
    i am able to work 9am to 11pm everyday . . . . . .
    What time zone?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

sorry UK but i am up most nights too

Hiya!

I am interested. please email me or MSN me;

regards
    asif

email me info@allyaya.com

msn ; aalibhai06@hotmail.com
    Last edited by retrohelix; 09-30-2002 at 02:07 PM.