Help!!My demand...

I seach a hosting~
    My demand~
    space size:100mb or more~
    traffic:15gb~20gb(more?) a month
    Support perl,php,mysql,FTP upload,Control Panel.e-amil,etc.
    In advance calculates:60$~100$/year
    p.s
    Perl Modules~I need
    CGI::Carp
    POSIX
    Time::Local
    Socket
    DBI
    DBD-Mysql
    MD5
    Image:ize

Asks everybody to push recommends well,please!!

$60 to a $100 a year and 20gb a month??? You won't get many recommendations for that. That's like 41 cents per gb at best and bandwidth costs just a fraction more than that
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

lol yea sorry can't help you here most places offering that are overselling the crap out of thier servers

oh
    how about ~140$ a year?
    p.s thx to reply~

Still, the price you wanna pay for the amount of bandwidth you're asking is kind of unreasonable.

6 words - You get what you pay for

Haven't heard of wwonders .. HostPacket has a lil bad rep here

Even hostpacket, with their bad reputation, you'd still be looking at just under $180 for 20gb a month! Don't know of the other one.
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

Search the requests forum, there are places which will do you 20gb/mnth for around $60/yr .. i have seen them

No idea on support/reliability for that price.. bound to be overselling and poor support
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

I recommend on paying by the month if your gonna get a host that cheap. Most likely that host wont be around in 3 months.

I dont think you will get anythy8ing good for that price. Thats like not even but 5 bucks a month or less.

Try www.hostworkz.com special deal. you get more than what you ask for... its 9.95 a month too, and are very good. Support is great.

Trick will be to find someone who has offered $60/yr and been around a few years. I'm pretty good at math, and can't figure out how they can do it. From the history of hosts like that, neither can they. If I could, I'd be doing it.

I don't think you'll find anyone with stability and support that will give you that. If you really have that kind of BW, you should be able to afford to go with someone a little more expensive, and a bit more reliable. If not, maybe you should invest in a little consulting

Dont' go the cheap route. Look at it form the other end. Find reliable, helpful hosts first, see what they cost, and then plan accordingly. Someone with your kind of BW needs to be thinking of reliability and performance, not bottom-dollar cost.

just my $.02
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

Don't you just love the way "he demands".