Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by homeiss
    Do you have something like AIM, ICQ, or MSN?
    MSN: asher@acenetcorp.com

Asher.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Well a few days ago I emailed them a few days ago with some questions about the semi dedicated servers and got this reply.

SMTP error occurred while sending message to following recipient(s)
    support@support.atwebhost.com
    451 rejected: temporarily unable to verify sender address <removed email address> (try later)

Well I resent the email and 2 hours later I got a responce which is pretty fast.

I would have to disagree, their website does not look unprofesional.
    It looks pretty clean and nice to me.

( But i believe white/light colors makes a better impression for a company website. )

Originally posted by ^Kyo
    Prince,

If your card went through earlier today you should receive your account sometime after midnight. Please try to understand that we have a very high signup load and are doing everything possible to have everyone setup on time.

Email me directly, if you have any questions.

All the best,
    Asher.
    yeah, I just get a bit impatient!

my sever is now online and so far everything is running perfect.
    Last edited by Prince; 10-02-2002 at 01:37 PM.

Asher,

Your nameservers are down right now! I can't get to hostcharge, myacenet, or atwebhost! For some reason, the verio connection isn't kicking over - it goes through Verio, hits NetFree.demarc.cogentco.com, and then stops. I'd call you about it right now to tell you, but I can't get a phone number.

- Matt

yup, the only way I can get to anything is thru IP.

What is the IP for AtWebHost.com? I can't retrieve that info at this time.

- Matt

I meant my IP's.

That's why I outsource my DNS management - if my site ever goes down, I can switch it to a different provider withing minutes.

Fantastic. I signed up nealy 24 hours ago and no server yet, and now their entire network is down going on 4 hours. I had qualms before signing up, now they've been confirmed .

Their entire network wasn't down, only their nameservers. I was able to get to other sites using different DNS providers, traveling the same exact route. Just make sure you don't use their DNS servers (try Zoneedit.com )

Hi,

First of all, just our website was done due to some problems on that box.

Secondly our number is 1-877-454-3009, my extension is 811.

Thank you,
    Asher.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]

Hi,

First of all, just our website was done due to some problems on that box.

Secondly our number is 1-877-454-3009, my extension is 811.

Thank you,
    Asher.

Glad to see you got it up . I tried to call the other day and got some beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep then called back and got some man and then some answering machine and then called back and someone else answered and I clicked the phone guess i should have said hello.

Originally posted by TimIsnt15

Glad to see you got it up . I tried to call the other day and got some beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep then called back and got some man and then some answering machine and then called back and someone else answered and I clicked the phone guess i should have said hello.
    We know that our old tollfree system wasn't good so we setup a call centre. Now theres no way you *wont* reach someone when you dial

How are you guys getting fast responces through email? When I email them it takes then a day or two to respond. and my last email I sent a few days ago and never got a responce and my first email, I had to reask my question 3 times before I got a straight answer. I was seriously going to sign up for them as I have a waiting list of people wanting hosting, but support is a main issue. If you cant respond to me with in 24 hours, I get very skeptical

Originally posted by DigiCrime
    How are you guys getting fast responces through email? When I email them it takes then a day or two to respond. and my last email I sent a few days ago and never got a responce and my first email, I had to reask my question 3 times before I got a straight answer. I was seriously going to sign up for them as I have a waiting list of people wanting hosting, but support is a main issue. If you cant respond to me with in 24 hours, I get very skeptical

24 hours??? We respond within 1 hour normally.

Asher.

24 hours??? We respond within 1 hour normally.

Asher.
    Try a little longer.... none have been within an hour, or even 10 hour format. I done registered my domain, setup DNS and everything else on my own computer just to get things rolling till I can find me a host, you guys cant answer my questions then I cant do any business you know? IM still considering, but ill probably jus call tommorrow to get my questions answered instead of email.

You probably have mail problems then. All questions are responded within 1 hour normally and no more than 12 hours (if theres a huge problem that is).

By looking at our helpdesk history I dont see any questions which have been answered over 5 hours.... 95% of them have a 30minute - 1hr response time.

Asher.

Email problems? wtf Im not an idiont..email is setup to check itself every 15 mins and my system only gets rebooted about once a week. So if im having email problems, meaning, im not receiving email?? Some guy name clark is who I emailed.... I emailed him about content on the server.

Originally posted by DigiCrime
    Email problems? wtf Im not an idiont..email is setup to check itself every 15 mins and my system only gets rebooted about once a week. So if im having email problems, meaning, im not receiving email?? Some guy name clark is who I emailed.... I emailed him about content on the server.

Excuse me but when did I call you an idiot? Secondly please email sales@atwebhost.com where a whole team of people are waiting to answer questions.

Asher.

No, just making a comment, if there is email problems its with my ISP, not me, just saying. I didnt email them or go to, one of your guys came to me in a dicussion over webhosts and it looked good and several if not 10+ people ask me where I got my deal from I sent them to atwebhost.com so theyd stop asking me where I got it from. Ill call tommorrow as I previously stated in my first post

sales@atwebhost answer's anything within 10 minutes for me usally less.

Support I have only put one email in and it was answered within a few hours.

I can't seem to access there site at the minute but using the I.P's for my server its doing fine. Just hope it stays that way.

Is it me?

I can't get to that site (atwebhost.com), says "The page cannot be displayed"

Re: Is it me?

Originally posted by AceWeb
    I can't get to that site (atwebhost.com), says "The page cannot be displayed"
    been down all morning.

Issue resolved perminantly.

Asher.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast