Rackshack vs Fastservers

Hi,

I would like to get dedicated server, but still confusing what to choose.

fasterservers.net told me that they provide Multihomed BW and give very good support.

rackshack.net. I guess they give cogent BW.

Most of my clients run real audio, vedio, etc. Like hightly BW users.

Since fastservers.net provide mulihomed BW, I might ho with
    them.

By the way I am talking about $99 deal from rackshack and $98 deal from rackshack.

Any input is appreciate.

Thanks

Go with FastServers.net. I only here good things . Also, if you are going to be running a web hosting company from the server you purchase, be sure to get cPanel also Its the ultimate web hosting control panel in my opinion.

Good Luck
    -HostRiot.com

Rackshack is multi-homed as well.. Never heard of fastservers.net to be honest. If you go w/ the $98 plan there and opt for 300GB rather then the 1 Mb/s, your clients streaming media will probably have a hard time getting to the surfers comp fast enough. That said, Rackshack provides 100GB more bandwidth and it's fully burstable afaik. Plus for $20 you can get a considerably faster processor. Having said all that, you might also check out some of the deals in the dedicated server advertising section, I'm sure there's some comparable deals posted.

Thank you

Is anybody have comments about fastservers BW, are they good. Cuz few of my cleints need reliable BW for real audio and
    vedio.

Any input is appreciate.

thanks

Yea, I know someone that runs game servers off one of their dedicated servers! Game Servers require alot of bandwidth, and he gets no complaints about lag, or high latency form his clients

Hope that gives you an idea about FS.net,
    -HostRiot.com

thanks

Thanks again,

Thats really I need, cuz since I am starting the business and want to give good impression to my customers, Otherwise I can't be in this business as you guys comments.

Thanks

thanks

Thanks again,

Thats really I need, cuz since I am starting the business and want to give good impression to my customers, Otherwise I can't be in this business as you guys comments.

Thanks

We use both.

Keep in mind that the two services are pretty much opposite.

RackShack takes your money, gives you a server and expects you to know what to do with it. They provide pretty speedy services as far as hardware issues considering the number of servers they have. Reboots have been switf (less than 5-10 minutes 95% of the time).

RackShack's network (for me anyway) seems faster than FastServers. This probably due to the fact that I'm much closer to Texas than California.

So far FastServer's services have been great except for a minor incdient where someone forgot to set up our monitoring system.

If you aren't familair / comfortable with Linux, you have one option: FastServers. You will only hate RackShack if you expect to get help from them outside of hardware/network support.

Good Luck!
    http://www.sonichost.net
    Hosting Solutions That Won't Break Your Budget!