Most used credit cards?

I was considering using ProPay as my billing processor (in the near term anyways). The only problem I have is they only accept Visa and Master Card. My question to you is: What percentage of your customer suse something other than Visa or Mastercard?

About 98% of my customers use VISA and MasterCard

Thanks. That's good new to hear .

we have a couple of AMEX and Discover cards, but yes, an extremely large percent are Mastercard and Visa.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

We mostly get Visa and Mastercard as well, but after the sign up we offer a 5% discount for Amex. Amex is deposited quicker and the withheld percentage is not nearly as high as MC and Visa with our merchant account.
    Cpanelhosting.Com
    Reseller Hosting
    Web Hosting
    Domain Registration

I would say that out of all of our customers we have had less than 5 or 6 that has used a card other than VISA or MC
    Brett Morey
    Faith Internet
    http://www.faithinternet.com

Re: Most used credit cards?

Originally posted by sianews
    I was considering using ProPay as my billing processor (in the near term anyways). The only problem I have is they only accept Visa and Master Card. My question to you is: What percentage of your customer suse something other than Visa or Mastercard?
    More of my business-type clients use Amex, whereas the Visa/MC are more residential type users. I would never want to abandon Amex support, that is where most of my financial resources come from. But to answer your question, only about 5% of our customers use something other than Visa or Mastercard.
    Darkscape Inc - Web Hosting
    █ 24x7x365 Phone/Helpdesk Support
    █ 1-888-DARKSCAPE (888-327-5722)

I get more people wanting to pay by check than by anything other than Visa/MC.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

also don't forget PayPal - it's a popular option.

95% use Visa and Mastercard

3% use Amex and Discover

2% use Cheques

also don't forget PayPal - it's a popular option.

With the way that PayPal has treated hosting companies I don't think they can be considered a good option anymore. It just doesn't seem wise at this time.
    Brett Morey
    Faith Internet
    http://www.faithinternet.com

I only use PayPal for people who don't have credit cards. hostcharge.com is much better.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

if you have got VISA and MASTERCARD under your belt, you dont need to worry much . that cobvers almots more than 97% .
    For the rest 3% I would even try to keep Check as an option at most .
    http://www.featuredhost.com | mailto: [email protected] | ASP.NET-MS SQL-Cold Fusion hosting| Cheap domain registration | MSN : [email protected] |