hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Running a Web Hosting Business : User Management Software

Forum Jump

User Management Software

Reply Post New Thread In Running a Web Hosting Business Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Premium Member

Wink

Hello,

I am looking for software (server side and/or client side) where I can write all hosting customers info including wick hosting package and other things.

For instance I would like to get an email or other notice when a customers contract is about to end and stuff like that.

I am in no need for the billing or any of such an expensive package. Something like smarthostingtools.com have is pretty nice.

Sorry for my bad English but I hope you all understand what I am looking for. A complete customer management software package for not that much money or even a free one.
It's for a small hosting company.

I hope someone can give me some good suggestions and/or some good links or other advice because it is really needed.
At the moment I write the user info in a plain text file but that is not going to work much longer.
I'm sure you all know what i mean ;-)

Thank you!
Domenico

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Guru

Hello,

I guess you can call it either two expensive or well worth it for the features it has but I love Quickbooks Pro 2001. I was wondering if I should spend the $200 on it but after reading several posts here about it (try a search once for more user input) I decided to give it a whirl. SUPER package... it allows you to store all customer info, take care of your accounting, an a really nice feature... emailing invoices. If you have any specific questions about it let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

Old
Premium Member

Thank you for your help phiberop. I will look into this package and see if it can work for me.

If there are any questions I will let you know.

Thanks again!
Domenico

Sponsored Links
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Ditto on Quickbooks.

Old
Invented the Internet

We had a programmer make us a custom solution. It's a basic system...but it works VERY well and it sounds like what you're looking for. If you're interested, I can contact the programmer for you (I make NO money on this). I am guessing that he wouldn't ask more than $300 for it.

--Tina

Old

Ubersmith

Check out Ubersmith at
http://www.voxel.net/projects/cbms/

I have been on the new demo system for a few days and am really enjoying it.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
IBM Acquires Italian Identity and Access Management Provider CrossIdeas Web Hosting News 2014-08-01 08:05:38
VMware to Buy Mobile Management and Security Provider AirWatch for $1.54B Web Hosting News 2014-01-23 09:44:00
JumpCloud Brings Cloud Server Management to DevOps Web Hosting News 2013-09-11 15:01:18
Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator Demo Video on WHIR TV Whir Tv 2014-05-02 14:34:39
Version Control Software Provider Dynamsoft Launches Hosted Team Foundation Server 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-11-05 15:00:06