Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hummm

#3 FAQ
    # What is Templator.com?

Templator.com is a division of Konkurent Co. (a professional web design and development company. Konkurent Co. is providing high-quality yet affordable Internet and software complex solutions from project elaboration and up to its implementation, integration and support.

At ***************.com you can purchase website templates that can be used for making website designs for you or your clients.
    In fact, the whole FAQ is the same as TM. Are you under a new name or was it just a bad copy job?

Oh, and TM's WHOIS matches the address on the Contact Us page of templator... tsk tsk
    Modest Mouse Talk

i am not the owner of templaetor, im just a sales men there

WHERE ARE

Hello I just purchased a template #49 and you sent me a PSD file ONLY where are the rest of the files you advertised here as follows:

-PSD file
    -HTML file
    -Images sliced

Send me what I paid for or refund my money.

So you guys are saying these my be a rip off from some other people?

Richard

im just a sales person at templator.net, and i dont own the site, but im gonna make sure that you get your refund, or you get th files, you wree supposed to get

When is this going to take place?
    I want the files now or refund my money ASAP.

This is just a bunch crap if you can't delv. don't advertise what you can't.

I don't care if you are sales or what ever you toke the order and money so delv. the goods.

Richard

tsk tsk tsk niklas, getting yourself into soo much trouble

niklasvh

As I told you in the PM refund my money, you advertised some thing you can't produce.

All I can say it is a good thing I didn't order 3 others that I was going to do.

So I except a refund...........

Richard

Warning don't buy any TEMPLATES from him, it is a rip off.

Richard

This is the guy tha hired me:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member...fo&userid=9851

This is he post:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=77627

And if this is a rip off, and he doesnt give you the refund, I WILL GIVE THE REFUND FROM MY OWN POCKETS

SO YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK

I don't think he should have to return it all, if he doesn't give you the rest...You have the PSD already, if you can't cut it yourself, I can help you.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

WELL YOU BEST RETURN IT OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET.
    I wrote him twice a nd no reply back, so return it.

i want everybody to understand this, he hired me as a salesman, he promised me a 20% commision.

And when hoster only recieved the PSD file, i offered to already slice it and make the HTML files myself, EVEN when it wasnt my job to do it, and i can still do it, just send me the psd file, and you will have it sliced and in html format!

I WILL FIRST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENDS, and why cant you just give me the psd file, and ill slice it, and make the html files??

huh??!

First you say you are going to return my money out of your pocket and now you are going to what and see what happens. What you think is going to happen here?

And as far as sending you the file that is be side the point you didn't send me what I ordered and you said your only sales and now you are trying cover your butt and TRY to be mr GOOD guy.

Refund the money as you stated in this thread.

When you do I will come back here and say you are very nice guy and you followed thru and returned my money.

Richard

if you want the html&sliced images, send me the psd file, other wise, just stop complaining, untill i got this settled with that guy

I not complaing Bud I am asking for my money back that is all I am saying, if you what you said a ffew posts ago you will refund out of your pocket so all I am asking you to do is follow thru on your talk.
    Talk is cheap if you don't do anything.

I am not complaining just the FACTS.

Richard

Wow, Richard, the guy is doing his absolute best to get things straightened out, cut him some slack.

yes Richard. You bought the template. I'm assuming you will use it somewhere down the line, and you still want your money back? He is offering to help you out. You want the html files, and so on, and he is willing to get them for you. Chill ..
    Clip and Print Free Grocery Coupons - ClipCoupons.us

Originally posted by dreamHOBO
    I don't think he should have to return it all, if he doesn't give you the rest...You have the PSD already, if you can't cut it yourself, I can help you.
    You miss the point.
    Services are advertised.
    Monies are paid.
    The individual who advertised these services is responsible for performing these services as advertised.

Nik, you really should be a little more careful who you do business with, and about your own reputation. If you advertise something, make SURE you can get it from the individual, otherwise don't advertise. it's a pretty simple policy.

When you claim you will refund money, you can't renig on that agreement simply because you can't afford it. If you couldn't afford it, you shouldn't have done it in the first place.. Simply refund the customer's money and you will end all the flames.

Unfortunately, you have to take their own word that they have no copies of the image laying around (just like they had to take your word that you would give them everything they ordered).
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Ok every one he is the greatest guy to deal with, he takes your money and then tells you to get it back from who he buys from, that is not right. They toke MY money and didn't give me what they advertised on this board.

This other follow that he keeps talking about toke the money in 2 seconds and then I wrote him back in about 4 min and no reply back. I have wrote himm 3 times now and no reply back.

Like I said it is my money and no one elses that toke a loss.

Sorry but that is the way I feel about it...

Richard

I understand where you're coming from, but if I'm correct in assuming that this all transpired in less than 4 hours, then I think you're being unreasonable demanding an immediate refund from a guy who really has no control over the situation. I'm not saying that I think you should just let it slide, but have at least a little bit of patience.

JDF

He sold it it me and it don't matter how much time is lappsed I didn't get what I ordered and paid for up front.

I paid HIM in good faith that I was going to get what I paid for and I didn't get it.

He stated in one of his post replies that HE would refund me the money out of HIS pocket.

Don't sell what you can't delv. simple as that goes.

Don't say what you can't back up.

And I could go on hear a bit more but I wouldn't.

So just refund the money or delv. the rest of the product.

And if you need the file see your other GUY as you call him.

Richard..

OK I just got a email from "The Other Guy" he says he will send me the other files in 60 mins from now.

Well that will be nice when this takes place after writing him many times.

Well we will see here when this happens....

Thanks all for your input...

up graded to hopefully

Richard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast