Question ModernBill reseller?

After figuring out the specs to implement my own system, I realised my system was getting rather complicated. So I'm currently looking into this software as an option for my hosting business.

I noticed one is able to resell ModernBill, and am wondering if there are any resellers here, or anyone knows anyone reselling it?

Thanks,
    - K.

I would like to know also

Why would you resell something that has no documentation whatsoever? Even their site blows ! The only people who they get to buy modern bill are people who are in the know. Do you really want to have to write documentation and an entire set of features just to resell their software? They should have done this for people.

i wondered that myself about the lack of info on site. I thought maybe i wasn't looking in the right place, but nothing.

They do have a brain that tells you not to click on it.

-WC-

Good point about no documentation. But modernbill is a great looking script so far and I hope to see many improvements including a documentation with the next release.
    Orlando Magic--> 05-06 CHAMPS

There are documentation, but in the member section.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

What about resellers though??
    TradeViceroy

Originally posted by Jedito
    There are documentation, but in the member section.
    this is true. i just bought it myself, and there's quite a bit to the documentation in the members section. most companies that sell products won't give you the docs/manual before you buy. the best you can get from them is a demo, screen shots and some marketing stuff.

just because a company doesn't make their docs available to all doesn't mean the docs don't exist at all.

So back to the topic... are there any MB resellers around? I want to make a purchase but MB has not been prompt in replying to me.
    Jordan Bouvier

Well just moments after my last post I got an email back from ModernBill. I will be sending in payment today I'm super anxious to get it up 'n running
    Jordan Bouvier