First site << Feedback needed

This site is based around traffic and banner exchanges and a few more other things..... So this is a newbie site

Sorry, I didn't really care for it. Your content didn't really interest me, but that's just me.

You might want to look for a template or come up with a better layout/design. You also might want to get your own domain.

The redirection or short URL thing got me confused, especially since you have no "Home" button/link in your menu or anywhere on the site.

The main page went on and on and on and on...

I lost track of how many different styles and sizes of fonts you used. Just use one style.

Not horrible. Reminds me of a site made like 10 years ago when most sites were dull and bare.

When i started making sites they were hideous. I would suggest redoing it completely over and over if you can deal with that. Only because that's how I learned.

I've only been doing pages for a few months. Graphics for less than that. I redid 4 times. Almost from scratch each time. I'm finally satisfied with it, just not sure for how long.

Not bad, colors are a tad bit off however.

Need some work in terms of color scheme, it's a pretty simple website, could do with a more "modern" layout. I probably would do a total revamp of the site.

Thanks for replies people, my webdesign skills are currently very limited and I'm learning heaps all the time at and the htmlclinic. Good I didn't buy a domain! And yes I will do a total revamp when I can lol.

Yeah I think the color needs to be changed.

Also think of using a few more graphics.
    Chinthaka Wickramaratna
    multi-account windows hosting packages