Arrow New freelancer board needs powerful server!

Im opening a freelance board for freelancers to get their name out and get job offers. But I am currently designing it on my server, and theres only so much they allow on shared accounts. And Im expecting a lot of vistors. So I am in search of companys willing to give me a powerful server (no shared accounts) and in exchange will be recogonized on the bottom with your logo saying you are hosting the board. The domain is www.advancedfreelance.com (Forum is not done yet, but should be finished by the mid october. If the forum turns out a failure you can take the server away. Its all up to you. If your interested please PM me.
    Todd Goldberg
    www.4nmedia.com
    AIM: FourNmedia

You should have posted this in the Web Hosting Requests forum.

yes i jsut relized that, im gunna post it there, MODS please delete this thread
    Todd Goldberg
    www.4nmedia.com
    AIM: FourNmedia

I rarely post but what the hey. This forum is very large. Very large. And very popular. It is extremely easy to miss a thread.

I own a couple of communities, including one successful one and it is not even close to the activity of this forum. My forum gets in a day what this forum gets in 2 hours. Once in a while, somebody makes some sort of crack about the moderators missing something, but I will tell you the same thing I tell them and that is that they do not need it. Moderators (especially the ones at such an active site) are doing what they can, trying as hard as they can (most of the time) and it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, mind you.

So, there is no need to make such comments, even in a half joking, smart aleck way.

Thank you.