WANTED: logo cleanup and vector conversion

I have a bitmap logo that was created a long time ago using some very rudimentary tools. I need this logo updated, cleaned up, and converted to a vector format (preferably Illustrator). I don't want to post the logo here, but I will describe it. It consists of an abstract shape made up of simple geometric shapes. There is also text. First letter of text is different from others and overlays the shape.

Please post your offers and links to previous vector art or logo work.

Knoxville, TN
    I can probably do it for you. Will need to see the logo before I can give you an accurate price, but I usually charge between $50 and $150.
    All logo work is done in Illustrator and CMYK files are provided in ai, eps and pdf, all backsaved in two earlier versions for maximum compatibility with commercial printing. I can provide you PMS numbers if you need spot colors and an RGB version of the ai file.
    I also give clients the logo as a .wmf file, the vector format used by Microsoft Office products, in color as well as black and white. The B&W is optimized for use on photocopies and faxes.
    All work is e-mailed to the client and also sent on a CD.
    Samples of my work are on my website. Link is in my sig.

Laura K.
    Laura K.
    graphic design for grownups