Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by interactive
    ok ill contact him...ill let him know i support him all the way even if i dont agree with soemthing...and if we just nuked iraq and start over it would be a better place...as the israeli's moto goes kill em' all and let God sort them out...
    Except there'd be radiation for at least 10,000 years, and any oil that we could have gained (if this is what the war's about) would be inaccessible.

Your call though.
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

ya hold on...it wasn't during the golf war it was one of the many times they wouldn't let the inspectors in so they were gunna get thir butt kicked...
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

interactive,

Do you really think this enourmous super power of ours as you like to call it is really worried about some little tiny country in the middle of the desert? Do you really think that is what this is about?

No dude, oil. Money. We want the oil and as long as we have troops in the middle east we can control it a little. Iraq could have cared less about the US if we hadn't bullied them around before.

We, the US, sticks our nose where it does not belong. We take actions that causes innocent people to suffer. While doing so we say it is for the innocent people but that is really who we end up hurting. Why in the world do you think the terrorist hate the US so. Just because we are the strongest nation on the earth?

Secondly do you honestly think we need to send 250,000 troops in to out Sadam? NOT... It is all political. We could have gotten that man any of 1000 times with a headshot if we really wanted to out him. Don't you understand that while he is in power we have a reason to be there and have sanctions over that country which in turn helps us control the price of our oil.

And now Bush wants to secure a second election and really war is generally the best way...

Regards,
    Michael
    <?
    header("Location: http://www.hostevolve.com/");
    ?>

Don't get me wrong, I understand Gor is a pasny rear end of a donkey.

We really didn't have a good pick this time around for president. Probably will not next go round either.

Point is Bush is willing to make the lives of people in this country worse for political gain. As I said before we could have ousted Sadam in number of times but chose not to because it didn't help our oil situation any to out him.

Terrorist are already pissed off at this country for these idiotic things we do just to keep our oil prices down etc. Do you really think attacking Iraq is going to slow down terrorist attacks. NOT.... They will only get worse and worse. It will be like living in TelAviv..

Regards,
    Michael
    <?
    ?>

Originally posted by michaeln
    interactive,

Do you really think this enourmous super power of ours as you like to call it is really worried about some little tiny country in the middle of the desert? Do you really think that is what this is about?

No dude, oil. Money. We want the oil and as long as we have troops in the middle east we can control it a little. Iraq could have cared less about the US if we hadn't bullied them around before.

We, the US, sticks our nose where it does not belong. We take actions that causes innocent people to suffer. While doing so we say it is for the innocent people but that is really who we end up hurting. Why in the world do you think the terrorist hate the US so. Just because we are the strongest nation on the earth?

Secondly do you honestly think we need to send 250,000 troops in to out Sadam? NOT... It is all political. We could have gotten that man any of 1000 times with a headshot if we really wanted to out him. Don't you understand that while he is in power we have a reason to be there and have sanctions over that country which in turn helps us control the price of our oil.

And now Bush wants to secure a second election and really war is generally the best way...

Regards,
    Michael
    rofl maybe its me but your wrong to sya the least...first of all if this was over oil we wouldn't be fighting with them....smart one 90% of our oil comes from off shore drilling (which your gore was pledging to stop) and the artic...the other 10% comes from OPEC...yet some how opec is able to control our prices..if we were worried about oil we could just go get it from russia they have massive oil fields..another thing say your son (iuf you have one errevalant though) has a gun you know hes telling all his friends hes gunna kill you cause you didn't buy him a new toy or something....so you just wait till the time he tries to kill you to take the gun or do you take it away from him now? iraq's bringing this on themselves all they have to do is open the gates to weapon inspectors. if youlook at the stats (look at what happend to his father) we kicked some royal ass in the golf war...yet his father didn't get re-elected.half the reaosn we stck our nose in crap is cause of the un (we wont go into the un though) them and their "peace keeping" forces...
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

rofl maybe its me but your wrong to sya the least...first of all if this was over oil we wouldn't be fighting with them....smart one 90% of our oil comes from off shore drilling (which your gore was pledging to stop) and the artic...the other 10% comes from OPEC...
    I heard that increasing the average mpg rating of every car in America by even 1mpg will save more oil that all of ANWR (Artic National Wildlife Refuge) will be able to provide. Doesn't seem like much now that you think about it.
    -Mooneer

Don't get me wrong, I understand Gor is a pasny rear end of a donkey.

We really didn't have a good pick this time around for president. Probably will not next go round either.

Point is Bush is willing to make the lives of people in this country worse for political gain. As I said before we could have ousted Sadam in number of times but chose not to because it didn't help our oil situation any to out him.

Terrorist are already pissed off at this country for these idiotic things we do just to keep our oil prices down etc. Do you really think attacking Iraq is going to slow down terrorist attacks. NOT.... They will only get worse and worse. It will be like living in TelAviv..

Regards,
    Michael
    terrorists are always looking for someone to be pissed at no offense...
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

I give up and suggest you study your history better.

I don't know if you you messed up in your profile but it shows you are now 15.. Congrats on your birthday a few months ago..

This country is not the Saint you are taught that it is. Nor does it take rocket science to figure this out.

Regardless of your age I suggest you do a few things to learn something about this wonderful country of ours.

First study your history.

You need to keep something in mind. What you see on CNN each night is grossly fabricated, twisted, etc...

My point is that we normal people are not given the facts. I think your devotion and loyalty to your country is admirable. Patriotisim is a good thing. However, you will be let down one day when things don't work out the way you think...

Good luck.....
    <?
    ?>

And now I am off to take a nap as I went back to read a few of my posts and even I can't understand them. I suppose sleep is important..
    <?
    ?>

BTW: if anyone wants to email their Congressmen:

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

It's only in the House of Representatives right now (the resolution), but if you want to contact your Senators too: http://www.senate.gov/senators/senator_by_state.cfm.

-Mooneer

I give up and suggest you study your history better.

I don't know if you you messed up in your profile but it shows you are now 15.. Congrats on your birthday a few months ago..

This country is not the Saint you are taught that it is. Nor does it take rocket science to figure this out.

Regardless of your age I suggest you do a few things to learn something about this wonderful country of ours.

First study your history.

You need to keep something in mind. What you see on CNN each night is grossly fabricated, twisted, etc...

My point is that we normal people are not given the facts. I think your devotion and loyalty to your country is admirable. Patriotisim is a good thing. However, you will be let down one day when things don't work out the way you think...

Good luck.....
    fYI ya im 15 and im graduated from high school. im currently enrolled in college...ive studied history for a decent ammount of time....I dont watch tv much at all (i go to the movies once a week with friends) thats it...not to mention cnn is owned by ted turner another reason not to watch it
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

interactive,

Regards,
    Michael
    I somewhat disagree, Yes the US sticks their nose in everything. They took that job over from the Brits and the French.

I believe the US is more afraid of a Middle East nuclear war or chemical war between israel and Iraq. An ousting of Israel in the Middle East would make Saddam a God. He's attacked them before - he may do it again but this time it will be nuclear. This may just be my opinion though.

If the US goes into Iraq it is not because of the oil. The US doesn't need oil, they've got their own. Wanna bet they don't stay around Iraq very long when they invade. Sure they'll bring peace and stability to the country, but after that they have no reason to be there.

And no the US could not have gotten rid of Saddam - they have a law in the US against assassination. As well Saddam is a hard man to find - he doesn't sleep in the same bed every night. If they've had these airstrikes constantly couldn't they have accidently dropped one on him. The CIA does not know where Saddam is. Plus the US went the way of the UN. They decided to follow the rules, put sanctions on Iraq and hope there was an ousting of power or heaven forbid Saddam complied with the resolutions. Well the UN failed - Saddam has successfully made himself out to be the victim in the Arab world. I say no matter what the US does, Saddam will be seen as a martyr in the eyes of all Arab muslims in the middle East - just as Abul Nasser was in Egypt.

If Bush wants to win a second election he should be looking at the domestic issues that are palguing the country. RECESSION!! If Bush doesn't look back home at whats going on hes gonna lose war or no war. The American voters have a legacy of voting in those that take care of the problems back home.
    Hosting.Express | Affordable Web and Email Hosting
    Shared | Reseller | 24/7 Support | NSA Free
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

Hostkookster,

There is actually a good bit of info in what you are said though oil does have more to do with it than you give it credit for.

Unfortunately it gets a little more complex than just worrying about our own oil prices etc... It gets really complex. One reason I for one would not want to be president.

Just thinking about it all is mind bending..

Anyway I have to get some work done now that I have had a nap.. Ahh sleep is great...

Michael
    <?
    ?>

Strategic bombings? please read jedito's thread your worser than the arabs thats right, look you put pinochet in power, you put saddam in power, how many people have they killed? Its all your fault and your killing more everyday...

Cut out the racism, i never called you a [removed]..

<<MOD NOTE: Posts were edited>>

the reason they hate us like a lot of people is cause we are the world super power and you know it...we're doing strategic bombing like bombing bunkers and craps not pre schools....course your fag arabs will probly go stick women and children out at the fence so we dont attack them...its really sad they have to use their own people like that to protect themselves...kinda reminds me of russia you know? they dont have any thought of a human being valuable...look what happend to russia (they fell cause they were commies) they have a whole lot bigger populus to...your pansy arabs wont do it for long...

btw where you from edude?
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-29-2002 at 02:52 PM.

Jealousy? NO!

We just want you to leave us alone and live our lives..

we dont need you..

also attack israel hahah hes only done it with a few useless skuds, please..

iraq has nothing, our anti aircraft batteries are from world war 2, you've hurt us enough..

You used depleted uranium against us, its proven, look what happened to your own troops...

we have no clean water thanks to your sanctions, we can't purchase machines to clean water, sewerage etc..

our country is a hole thanks to you people, go away, get out of the middle east your not wanted!

Kuwait gave alot of free/cheap oil in return for protection, same goes for saudi.

Originally posted by WildCard
    Edude-

Regarding that child that is dying of cancer, lying in a hospital - you asked if he should beg to live.

What would you say about it if underneath that hospital is a bunker of chemical weapons? Or maybe nuclear materials?

Saddam is only fooling the uneducated people of the world when he pulls that sh*t. Are the people against this movement so willing to forget that this is the guy that's used those chemical weapons against the kurds in his own country, that he without provocation took over Kuwait, that he's gone against the wishes of the WORLD (un resolutions) by denying access to verify they haven't been stockpiling weapons.

He's an immediate threat to Israel (given proximity and hatred), and everyone around him.

America doesn't make movements like this because they want to colonialize these areas. America helped Kuwait be free, Afghanistan only had peacekeepers there until they are stable.

Anti-American attitudes just seem like petty jealousy. Sad to see.

-WC-

Nuke iraq?

Yes kill more innocent people, rebuild after a nuke? pethetic, if all american people think like this, oh my..

i wonder why sept 11 happened...

but i forgot your 15, ofcourse you have these kind of "try-hard" feelings, fix the crime in your country before you come nuking in other countries, for one thing, in iraq we live in peace with each other, never have we had shootings in schools etc...

ok ill contact him...ill let him know i support him all the way even if i dont agree with soemthing...and if we just nuked iraq and start over it would be a better place...as the israeli's moto goes kill em' all and let God sort them out...

He's an immediate threat to Israel (given proximity and hatred), and everyone around him.
    Exactly. Right now, he knows that if he attacks Israel we will bomb the hell out of him. If we bomb the hell out of him, he has no reason not to attack Israel.
    America doesn't make movements like this because they want to colonialize [sic] these areas.
    You’re right. We “make movements like this” because we want to install an American friendly government. And we’ve failed at that. We have invaded countries and set up governments that have murdered thousands of their citizens.
    Anti-American attitudes just seem like petty jealousy. Sad to see.
    [removed] The United States, through the IMF, World Bank, and our military, has exploited the world. We’ve sent troops into a country because Coke or Pepsi (really, they’re the same) didn’t like the local government.

They also don’t like us because of people like you who are ignorant and don’t take the time to understand what really is happening.

maybe im missing something here but would you please tell me why he's stupid?
    Yeah, you missed my post. He can’t lead a company, he can’t talk, he can’t remember what a Representative is, etc.
    as for gore...look what he did when he lost the election?
    He didn’t lose the election. A count of all the Florida ballots conducted by a consortium of newspapers found that Gore won Florida (it is interesting to note that if they had conducted only the recounts that Gore asked for, Bush would have won. The converse is also true.)
    what do you think would happen if he was in office and wtc fell down? we would be sitting on our thumbs right now saying that we forgive the taliban the pansys [sic] that were trying to attack us
    I doubt that. He wanted to increase military spending more than Bush did. I don’t think Gore would have wanted them just sitting around with all that money…
    ya hold on...it wasn't during the golf war it was one of the many times they wouldn't let the inspectors in so they were gunna [sic] get thir [sic] butt kicked...
    While the inspectors were occasionally blocked just for fun, they were also blocked because the US illegally used them to spy on Iraq.

first of all if this was over oil we wouldn't be fighting with them....
    Remember how I called you ignorant? You proved me right again!
    90% of our oil comes from off shore drilling (which your gore was pledging to stop) and the artic...the other 10% comes from OPEC
    Back that up with a source please.

fYI ya [sic] im [sic]15 and im [sic] graduated from high school
    No wonder we fair poorly on international comparisons of education…it’s all you.
    im [sic] currently enrolled in college
    [removed]
    ive [sic] studied history for a decent ammount [sic] of time
    Not enough.
    I dont [sic] watch tv much at all
    So? You won’t get very much real, in-depth news from TV. They have to appeal to their corporate sponsors…
    Originally posted by Hostkookster
    If the US goes into Iraq it is not because of the oil.
    It is (partially) because of the oil!

I have a homework assignment for all of those who thinks the US is a pristine, pure country: The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast.

If you’re interested, I have more books for you. Also, try subscribing to The Nation and The New Republic (to balance the Nation a bit).
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-29-2002 at 02:56 PM.
    Colin

Originally posted by edude
    Nuke iraq?

Yes kill more innocent people, rebuild after a nuke? pethetic, if all american people think like this, oh my..

i wonder why sept 11 happened...
    There are a lot of people in the US right now who think all Arabs are bad because none have come out and unconditionally condemned 9/11. People hear people like you blame America for what happened, when in fact the average civilian had nothing to do with foreign policy.

Let me ask you this: do you condemn violence regardless of who it's directed towards?
    -Mooneer

Originally posted by mind21_98

There are a lot of people in the US right now who think all Arabs are bad because none have come out and unconditionally condemned 9/11. People hear people like you blame America for what happened, when in fact the average civilian had nothing to do with foreign policy.

Let me ask you this: do you condemn violence regardless of who it's directed towards?
    Exactly, Edude have you been privvy to any news reports of anti-war rallies in North America? Hundreds of Thousands of people are marching in protest to avoid war. This is the gov't not the people just as Saddam is the gov't not the people.
    SPECIAL OFFER - domain name, email and cPanel web hosting = $3.73 per month | Contact Us: 1-800-861-1888

Yeah, you missed my post. He can’t lead a company, he can’t talk, he can’t remember what a Representative is, etc.
    FYI the reason the company he lead failed is because great old shell came in and created a monoply... what do you mean he cant talk? he cant rememebr what a rep. is? maybe its me but i guess your a perfect person that has never had a brain fade...
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

i condemn violence if its directed on people who had nothing to do with the situation....i also think a country who does nothing about having international terrorist in it is a lazy incosiderate and violent country not trying to argue though sorry people for my "racist" post...
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

i support a war against Iraq.

bush needs to get out of iraqs ass and start worrying about the economy

Alaskans
    Last edited by edude; 09-30-2002 at 12:18 AM.

Ya, if Bush wants to keep playing war, he'll have to get his act together at home. Election in a month. War is no way to win over the people especially when you've got economic problems to deal with. Anyone listened to Allan Greenspan lately? His voice is a lonely cry compared to Bush's Rheotric. If Bush believes he'll win with a war, think again - the American people don't respond to well when Presidents neglect domestic issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast