need a bbs or other script installed?

Hello,

I'd like to offer those who may need it, quality installation of several scripts. I have experience with vB, phpBB2, invisionboard, OScommerce, phpWebSite, and phpNuke. These are the primary scripts I've installed, but have mild experience with others too.

If the script you need installed is not listed, send me an email with the details, and I'll respond promptly.

Price range on installation/upgrade is $5.95 - $19.95, with the exception of vB which installs for $39.95. I prefer to be paid using paypal until I have my ecommerce site setup.

Customizations are also available for a reasonable amount.

If you are interested in this service, please let me know so we may work out the details.

Thanks for your consideration!
    Last edited by Southernman; 09-28-2002 at 03:57 PM.

Why the high price for vBulletin? It's no harder to install than any of the other scripts mentioned...

No offence, but bulletin boards are so easy to install these days. Just upload and follow onscreen instructions. Takes less than 2 min. vB is the easiest of all, so I don't understand why you would charge more.

Hey Tazzman,

>>Why the high price for vBulletin?

I suppose to those experienced with installing/upgrading vB, it may seem a bit pricey. I feel my pricing is justified though. I have set the scale to be relative of the software used, which seems to be pretty standard.

>>It's no harder to install than any of the other scripts mentioned...

To those that are not experienced with script installations, it may seem like a very viable option. Vb is an awesome software package but, it "can" be a tad quirky if your not familar with these type of installations... Slighty perhaps, but still quirky to the inexperienced.

Thanks for the query, helps to keep one focused...

Originally posted by ddesigns
    No offence, but bulletin boards are so easy to install these days. Just upload and follow onscreen instructions. Takes less than 2 min. vB is the easiest of all, so I don't understand why you would charge more.
    No offense taken.

You speak the truth, no doubts about that. Same applies to your question though. "To the end user not familar with the installation process, it can be a little intimidating."

It's not all in the upload of the files though. If you dont have your server's db and db user setup right, along with proper editing of the config.php (in all cases except phpBB) then your not going to have much success the first go round.

Again, Thanks for keeping me on my toes!