Thread: need faqs

need faqs

Hello.

We are a new hosting company expecting to launch soon. We are going to emphasise [UK Spelling!] on support very much.

We need someone to write about 30 Tutorials and Also write an explanation of each thing in the control panel. (We Use CPanel.). Also this person would have to write about 100 or so FAQ Questions/Answers.

We have a custom theme, therefore ready made tuts wont work. We need things such as how to set up outlook express, cute ftp, smartftp, setting up a db etc..

The payment would be (preferably) hosting, but if needed we will pay you (If you do need payment, please specify a per tutorial price..)

We need this done very quickly..ASAP really..

If you wish to contact me, please reply to this thread, PM Me, email me at [email protected] or MSN me at [email protected]. My ICQ is 156482562

Regards
    Asif

30 Tutorials
    Could you elaborate? 30 tutorials on what subject?

Erm.... progex, isn't it obvious?

If not then.....

Hiya,

Well, Tutorials such as how to set up outlook, netscape etc,,,and also how to set up a mysql database etc..

simple cpanel stuff

asif
    retroHOST - Affordable, Reliable Web Hosting.
    e: [email protected]
    w: www.retroHOST.biz

retrohelix, contact Vito here on WHT - he can do you some flash movie tutorials totally customised. Not sure how much he charges for the custom ones though.

Yes I agree www.demodemo.com is going to be your best bet. We bought all the tutorials so far and our support tickets have dropped on those questions by almost 1/2 so far.. We just started adding a link to the on-line tutorials in the new users sign up so that should help increase the "self-help" even more.. Vito is great and will custom make one that you need.

Robert

Hiya,

Yep, I too would love to go with vito, but it looks like its gonna cost around $200. Also, i submitted the sales form a couple of days ago - no reply yet

asif

i could try and make you a few, and if you want, i could translate them into different languages

Hi asif:

First off, my apologies for not replying yet to your enquiry on Friday. No excuses, it's just been really busy and your request was overlooked... Very sorry.

Regarding setting up in OE, and FTPing with CuteFTP or WS_FTP, fortunately the tutorials on my site will fit the bill since they are not control-panel-specific.

Regarding the tutorials you need for your specific theme, are the topics that I cover in the existing tutorials sufficient or do you need more? If you let me know, I will work up a quote for you and send it to you right away.

If you prefer, you may email me directly with any further specs at [email protected] .

Once again, sorry for the delay in response. Sometimes I slip up...

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Vito,

You tutorial videos are great. That is one of the best ideas that I've seen in a long time. I know that we will want to purchase a set in the near future.
    Brett Morey
    Faith Internet
    http://www.faithinternet.com

Thanks for the kind words, fatboy.
    I look forward to being of service to you...

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

you might be easier in the short-term setting up a help forum and get a few moderators to answer specific user questions and then people can look for the questions and get answers that way, as 30+ tutorials will take a fair while to do (i dont mind doing it if you dont mind waiting cos i'm in full time uni and work 3 nights a week as it is)