Site for sale - $350.00

Currently I am looking to sell a design which I am working on. The price will start at $350.00 and I am open to all offers. I am looking to find a buyer within a week and will then be working closely with them to develop the site.

The final product will be customized to the buyers needs, and completely coded. You would just need to provide me with any information that should appear on the site. I can then help you update sections of the site (flash elements, graphics, etc) if you are unable to do so by yourself.

I will be changing the section that has the text "Avaliable for only $9.95 per month" to flash so it can list multiple offers and/or news.

The basic layout can be viewed at:

Please contact me through one of the ways below. Post any questions in this thread. Thanks, hope to hear from some of you.

Note: I will be designing the entire site and not just one page.

ICQ - 85800094
    MSN - [email protected]
    E-mail - [email protected]
    Private messages are also welcome.

Nice design

Worth the money

very nice and clean design
    Good luck!
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I love that design!
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.

Thanks for the comments, but I am having a pretty hard time finding a buyer. Seems like everyone wants something for nothing these days.

No, your just at WHT