Arrow [Auction] Hosting Template

Here is the latest template for sale. It is up for auction, and the rules are as follows:

$75 minimum bid, can be altered at any time by myself.

The individual or company offering the most money (and willing to pay it) will win the template.

The template shall be sent in PSD form for the selling price, or an additional $15 charge may be added to have it converted to HTML before it is sent.

The winner may be selected even if they did not bid the highest, at the sole discretion of myself. Please note that this template is being simultaneously auctioned at idoogle.com, and as such the winner may or may not have posted a reply to this thread.

Payment will be in the form of a check, not Paypal, cash, or any other method, unless I agree to it.

Sorry if this all sounds rigid but I gotta have some rules in place to keep it under control.

The link to the template is as follows:

http://www.digitalplazma.com/images/008.jpg

I look forward to the results of this thread!
    Last edited by Parms18; 09-28-2002 at 01:10 AM.
    DigitalPlazma.com - Development Studio

Re: [Auction] Hosting Template

Originally posted by Parms18
    . . . . . . .

$75 minimum bid, can be altered at any time by myself.

The individual or company offering the most money (and willing to pay it) will win the template.. . . . . .
    The winner may be selected even if they did not bid the highest, at the sole discretion of myself.. . . . . . .
    Payment will be in the form of a check, not Paypal, cash, or any other method, unless I agree to it.

Sorry if this all sounds rigid but I gotta have some rules in place to keep it under control.. . . . .
    What kind of "rules" are those? They certainly seem to contradict themelves.
    I may be looking for a template. . . . . . . . . but not here.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

No...I meant like if someone was being a bum and just bid without meaning it I could skip over them. If you can pay and you're number one, you get it, but this is being simultaneously auctioned at idoogle.com as well.
    DigitalPlazma.com - Development Studio