Selling Razorefx.COM Design

This very original design is now for sale as i am currently developing a new design in flash MX. This will be a bid, so if you are serious, please email bids to [email protected].
    If you bid and win, you will get the PSD, HTML + CSS, and any customizations you may request.
    Only serious bids please, keep in mind this design is fairly complex and original.

London, UK
    Thats the first design i ever saw where i dont know if i like it or hate it !! congrats!!
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK | US | Since 1998.

if that's a compliment, then I second it... lol... jk

Very nice design! I'm not interested in buying it, but it may help to give people a ballpark of what you are looking to get out of this...

I like the design too. Much much better than alot of the "templates" sold here ...

But I'm just wondering, how "sellable" will this design be? I mean, it's very unique and looks more like a personal design portfolio site kind of thingy. Not exactly your commercial designs ... my 2 cents ... anyway, good luck with your sale!

Also Selling

This is a fully custamizable hosting design, and will be customized uppon sale. For infomation and bidding, please email [email protected]. Serious bids only please.

Other forms of contact: MSN ([email protected]) AOL (Nova3d)