* I need MANY partners.

My web calendar application for clubs, associations, churches etc. has been up for about 2 weeks and has been moderately successful so far.

Now I need to kick it up a notch. My plan is to partner with web hosting providers and resellers to sell the service as a value add to their clients.

1. Short of just trawling the web, how do I locate the hosting providers and resellers.

2. What would be my best bet approach to them. I plan on paying them so should I emphesise that or the convenience to their clients aspect.

People's experiences at doing this, pros/cons would be welcome.

Last edited by Chicken; 09-27-2002 at 10:18 PM.

* I need MANY partners.

<<MOD NOTE: Removed, same as above>>[/b]
    Last edited by Chicken; 09-27-2002 at 10:18 PM.

Orlando Florida
    Hmm this is very interesting. What you should do is make it so that it can be also loaded into a PDA and then you will be going. As for partners i would say just ask around in here.

Peter, two gentle reminders:

1) Don't cross post your topic. You end up dividing the discussion, not to mention the fact that it is disrespectful to this community. (by spamming multiple forums).

<<MOD NOTE: Threads merged>>

2) Read the forum rules, and, if you are seeking for a partner, post in the ad forum.

Last edited by Chicken; 09-27-2002 at 10:19 PM.

I need MANY partners.

Be careful especally around here.. thats the easiest way to get and STD

I know, exact thing I was thinking about - oh the good old days when a little antibiotic was all you needed to clear that up.