Hybrid View

* I've never had anyone critique my site :)

I've been using this design for a while, I've never had any comments on it so I thought I would see if anyone actually likes it.

Feel free to criticize on it if you want

Here is the link

Thanks,

Charles

I like the flash banner.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog

Very nice!
    Vinh,
    ShockHost - host me up scotty
    http://www.ShockHost.com
    (Coming soon to a world near you next month)

Hello, A very well laid out site with ample amount of whitespace, which makes viewing easier. However, the customer reviews take up a screen ful and look too spaced out. Else all is very good.

Have a nice business ahead.

Regards

Great,

Thanks for looking.

I knew I liked it I just wasn't sure if anyone else did.

The flash banner was $300 I just got it installed this week.

Charles

Just to let you know, 404 error here.

Originally posted by DWHS
    Great,

Thanks for looking.

I knew I liked it I just wasn't sure if anyone else did.

The flash banner was $300 I just got it installed this week.

Charles
    that flash banner was 300 bucks!!, wow, now thats high. personally i don't think thats worth the money. plus, the animation is .......... how do u call that ............ fuzzy.

yeah, the animation is a bit choppy... and it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the site. it's basically just drawing attention to itself. but its not bad at all. when the rest of the site has a matching design, it'll look great.
    "Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did."
    - Mark Twain

I know what you guys mean the flash is good but it's defiantly lacking something.

It's true there is no purpose other then to make the website more exciting.

The guy who designed id a friend of mind, that was probably my first mistake.

I noticed a 404 to when I clicked the link I put above, then I refreshed and it worked fine. Anyone know why a website would not initially connect but connects on the refresh?

Thanks again for the ideas.

Charles

I think its good. The flash draws some attenction but other wise nice. Maybe add a textrued look to the headers that are above the flash....like a steel rivit or something.

I must say..$300 for that flash is a rip off. especially if hes a friend of yours...you can get similar effect with just a simple gif file...because really...that flash is really just a bitmap image with a simple animation...if you zoom in..the image will get pixelated, a flash file is suppose to use vector graphic to reduce file size and still keep its clarity.

but i lik your overall design..clean and tidy..

good luck
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

I dont know why, but i actually dont notice the "choppyness"(maybe someday that will be a word). I dont know if it's my computer or whether I'm blind. I do agree that it draws attention away from the rest of the site and doesn't exactly match the rest well. However people who see the flash will be impressed and after that they well have nothing else to do but to look at the rest of the page.

300 dollars is a ripoff...

i'm getting a 404 too. must be a unreliable host you got there

Site is loading very slow for me

I think when I get home today I'm going to have a chat with the wife and discuss the possibility of setting up one of those sites. Looks like there's some money to be made.

Er... just noticed something you might want to fix. At the link: http://www.dwhs.net/e-commerce.htm you have this paragraph:

E-Commerce is getting more competive everyday. DWHS.net has the experiance nessesary to aggresivly create a business presance. We have helps established companies like SonyŠ and many more establish a stronger web presance by emplamenting strong strategies in their web presance. When you join DWHS's team you can rest assure that you have a heavy weight in your corner.
    It *should* read:

E-Commerce is getting more competitive everyday. DWHS.net has the experience necessary to aggresively create a business presence. We have helped established companies like SonyŠ and many more establish a stronger web presence by impementing strong strategies in their web presence. When you join the DWHS tream you can rest assure that you have a heavyweight in your corner.

And that is just the spelling errors.

Wow! the feedback is great, and it even sounds like the general consensus is good.

A couple questions for the previous posts if you don't mind.

I think when I get home today I'm going to have a chat with the wife and discuss the possibility of setting up one of those sites. Looks like there's some money to be made.
    Just wondering what site? maybe we can help you.

I'm actually very happy with the flash now, the file is big it looks impressive that's all I wanted. Thank you guys very much for the input. I just paid the guy today and I was thinking about these posts going hmmmmm but alls good.

Special thanks for pointing out typos that will really help.

If you readers don't mind can you post how fast the pages loads I'm a little concerned about cogent our bandwidth provider I was actually thinking about switching to level 3.

Any input on this?

Thanks again to everyone.

Charles