2Checkout.com ... Good or bad experiences?

Right now my website www.hawgbuster.com is using an awful shopping cart at addme.com, it was suggested to me to use 2checkout.com for making the transactions instead. I've been looking at it and I'm just about ready to sign up but I want to make sure it will be worth it. Anybody else use 2checkout.com? Any problems?

I use 2Checkout, I had a few problems before with overly frequent fraud scanning but other than that it is not bad.

Thumbs up

No Problems here...try it you just might like it...

I have used 2checkout and they are great for what I used them for.

Do you need to do transactions or a shopping cart?

Thanks

I have had no problems with 2checkout.

Thanks

Patrick Hobbs
    HostDogs.com
    Email: sales@hostdogs.com
    MSN: sales@hostdogs.com

Originally posted by Neo3Net
    I have used 2checkout and they are great for what I used them for.

Do you need to do transactions or a shopping cart?

Thanks
    I have the shopping cart, made by NOPDesign, Javascript based. And I really don't *need* online transactions, but I do NEED secure checkout. Just shortly after posting this thread, I found a free SSL certificate... so maybe I should set that up instead?

The owner already can do credit card transactions through his bank, just not online.

I signed up for 2checkout.com last night. Everything looks good so far, but there is one slight dilemma. Their shopping cart doesn't have a multi-rate shipping option - where the flat shipping fee is added based on total increments.

I think I'm allowed to modify the cgi code for their downloadable cart... would it be that difficult to create this option myself? I can setup cgi scrips, but modifying them is currently beyond me...

Watch for chargebacks, they are ruthless..

Ever have a problem and disagree with a charge posted, you may as well be talking to a brick wall because nothing will go your way..

Rude support too..

I use both 2Checkout and PaySystems on different servers. I have found both to be reliable, although at the moment I am finding 2Checkout more to my liking except for the slightly higher transaction cost.

Fast setup, easy to use, and timely payments.

Great service. 5/5.

They're good although sometimes their software denies to process credit card without any reasons.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server