7.5$ for .com registration ????

is it true that i can register domain names .com for only 7.5$ ??
    for one year and for all next years the same price 7.5$
    if find it strange since i paid 39$ for my domainnames

LOL!

I thought the most expensive registration costs only $35 (with Verisign/Network Solutions and/or Register.com); apparently, I'm wrong. Would you mind sharing your experience with us?

And the truth is: you might be able to register a domain name at any price above $6, as this is the COST of the registrars (for CNO).
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

yeah sorry it was 34.99$ and not 39$ my mistake
    anyway thanks for the advice i thought this was a scam or anything (7.5$)

Hostingpro, you can get even lower.... Just look at right places....

There are many eNom resellers on the forums here that can give you the ability to register .com domains for very very low prices.

Even if you go to a "higher" prices company like registerfly.com they are still much cheaper than $34.

Cheers!
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Welcome to the none Netsol World - jump in, the waters fine

Yeah, I it was a weird realization when finding out that you can buy domains at places other than NetSol. Remember when domains used to be so much more expensive with them? I think it was $100 for 2 years before there was competition, then it went down to $70 for 2 years. So to see it for under $10/year, it makes you think it's got to be a scam. But it isn't!

I've said this before, you'd think with the profit NetSol is making that they'd have the bestest, quickest, friendliest service ever!

hehe
    -WC-

Originally posted by DotComster
    Welcome to the none Netsol World - jump in, the waters fine

What a great quote; can i use that? That could be my motto for reselling.

Go ahead - I forgot to copy right it

The tagline is too snug
    DatacenterHardware.com
    Remote Power Switch / Switched PDU

Originally posted by WildCard
    Yeah, I it was a weird realization when finding out that you can buy domains at places other than NetSol. Remember when domains used to be so much more expensive with them? I think it was $100 for 2 years before there was competition, then it went down to $70 for 2 years. So to see it for under $10/year, it makes you think it's got to be a scam. But it isn't!

I've said this before, you'd think with the profit NetSol is making that they'd have the bestest, quickest, friendliest service ever!

hehe
    -WC-
    ummm I think you forgot to add 70 for one time fee

Hi,

I think I saw a post somewhere on here tonight where someone was offering enom reseller accounts for free., you might want to check into that to save some cash. (it wasnt the domain forum though it was in one of the hosting forums).

-dennis