Employ A Windows 2000 Server/Pro Expert or Database Expert

I am looking for temporary positions, consultancy, odd jobs to do on Windows 2000 Servers or Workstations.

I am experienced in all areas of Windows 2000, I currently administer a network of over 100 computers with 8 servers, all windows 2000.

I have previously been a database consultant for General Motors Europe designing over 200 databases and administering over 2000 databases for over 7 years.

I am doing this because I want to see if i can earn a little money on the side, all payments to me can be made through paypal and of you are unhappy with any work then full refunds will be available.

You can also check out my reputation from WebHostingTalk, that should speak for itself.

Please PM me of you have anything you would like me to do, I am also open to other types of work not Windows 2000 or Database orientated, and I will only do work for which I am highly skilled and believe 100% i can do.

Regards

XTStrike
    www.24y.co.uk - Fast Professional UK Web Hosting

You can also check out my reputation from WebHostingTalk, that should speak for itself.
    Give me at least one good reference!