eclipse graphics

just launched my site. what do you think? its really my first site in flash, although i've messed around in flash for while...
    honest opinions please
    http://eclipsegfx.com

not bad at all. a little smoother i would make it.

It is still loading after 5 minutes.

Its pretty interesting. I generally don't like flash sites, for different reasons, one being no back button !!! I don't like having to dig back to a section I was just in.

Contact link should have a page with the email listed with links rather than open an email link, being that I can't see the link it has and popped open my outlook was annoying.

Main page listing says click here for so and so, clicking does nothing. I take it that is being worked on but you did launch the site.

hmm to be honoust, when your "loading" thing was on my screen, i thought that was really ugly, but then the site itself loaded and it looked real nice...

so you might want to fix up your loading screen....
    Nico V.
    KazaaSkins.Com - Now online!

Flash sites takes time to load. It is very very irritating when you see loading. Your site looks great with excellent graphics.

Nice graphics....Try making the volume on the background a little softer and also the effect volume softer.

Thanks Good Job