Thumbs up Limited number of $6.99 domain accounts from DomainResell.biz

We are having a special domain reseller deal, only for WHT members. For a one time $29.99 setup fee you get an enom reseller account and you can register com, net, org, info, biz and us domains at $6.99.
    DomainResell.biz is a well known enom reseller with more than 100 happy subresellers, another 3-10 joining every day. Feedback from clients is available on request.

If you are interested, please PM or reply to this thread. Only the first 6 requests will be considered, so act fast. WHT members are very responsive and this offer might not be available too long. This offer is only posted here, you won't find it anywhere else, and it is an exclussive offer for WHT members.

Thank you for your attention.

NICE! The best price I have seen for resellers has been $30 setup with $7.25/domain.

-WC-

BTW: you are the first company I have seen to put a nice looking active page on a .BIZ domain.

-WC-

Wildcard, you obviously haven't looked around very much for reseller accounts then.

oh, I thought I had. If you feel so kind, why don't you create a thread in the main forum with that info.

-WC-

Originally posted by WildCard
    BTW: you are the first company I have seen to put a nice looking active page on a .BIZ domain.

-WC-
    Thanks WildCard for your nice comments. It makes me feel real good.

BTW, good price is not enough. Good customer support is what makes the difference!

If we have previously signed up with you with your August 7.20 special at $25 setup, can we 'upgrade' for $5 additional?

I'll take one of your reseller specials if available. Email me whatever info I need to sign up.

Originally posted by Handy
    I'll take one of your reseller specials if available. Email me whatever info I need to sign up.
    Handy, your e-mail address is hidden, I could not send you an e-mail... I PM-ed you, if you don't get it, just mail me: office@domainresell.biz.