Question Newcomer Questions (please forgive me)

Afternoon everyone.

I'm interested in offering domain name registration/renewal services to both my new and existing clients, but I don't want to tie up a lot of funds and initial startup costs into my venture.

I'm looking for something that offers the following:

1) Domain registrations/renewals for $10 (or less) USD per annum.

2) No cost to join a reseller program (I don't mind leaving an initial deposit and having customer domain registrations reducing said deposit, but I've never liked the idea of having to pay a company to do the work of marketing their products/services for them to customers that they may not reach otherwise.)

3) Private-label reselling (this isn't necessary; however, I'd prefer if it looked like my company were the one selling the domain names directly.)

4) A centralized control panel that's easy enough for me to manage all customer domains (DNS servers, account info, etc.)

I also have a question regarding ICANN accreditation: do I myself have to be accredited as a reseller, or is it sufficient for the company whom I am reselling domains for to be ICANN accredited? (I just want to make sure, first and foremost, that my customers are protected and that there is a dispute resolution mechanism that doesn't involve me sitting on the phone for half an hour while a customer justifiably screams in my ear.)

Thanks.
    Is Canada the best? Noo Doot Aboot It!
    "And on the eighth...day...God...created...Mankind. WHY WAS HE HAVING SUCH A BAD DAY?" -- Mick Foley

This question has been discussed a lot on WHT. Conclusion: enom. If you can't afford paying the high deposit, go with a reseller. You can easily get under $8 rates + the easy to use Registry Rocket for domain registrations. In 10 minutes you can have a simple domain registration website.

Another solution might be OpenSRS, they are also very good (from what I heard) but their prices are above $10.
    Founder of TradeHolding.com B2B Network and OneLoveNet.com Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory