We would appreciate your time and comments.

Hello All,

We would like you to comment on our site design at

We would truly appreciate your response and the time you have taken to give us your comments.

Thanking you for your time.

Warm Regards,

Brooklyn, NY
    Like the design, but... the first thing I noticed were your pictures. Why do you have pictures of white water rafting, mountain climbing, and a soccer player?

The images was a theme based idea. All the related pages have a sport based image.

US - symbolically meant together - so you see white water rafting.
    Network - You can see the net behind the goalkeeper.

and so on.

I hope these images did not deviate you from a good browsing experience.

I'd like to hear anything you would like to add.
    Thanks for your time.

Looks pretty good, I got thrown for a while with the different colors on the sub-pages, but I got used to it.

The flashing $16.95 was very annoying. Wow, very high priced too.

The site looks cool. The picture on the header looks good but slightly big in size.

Looks good. The pictures threw me off at the beginning too. I can see your point on the "themes", but without explaining it that way, I don't think visitors will get that. Not a big issue though. The sub color change seemed to work except the green and the purple didn't seem to work for me. Maybe they were too bold or bright. Maybe try a duller green and darker purple (like a violet shade). Otherwise it's a good layout. Easy to navigate and very professional.

Sorry for the delay in replying here.

punaboy : I'll try and get a lesser intrusive flash or GIF over there. I too felt it was blinking furiously... Did anyone else feel the same way ?

AboveCenter : A very nice point. Thank you so very much for going through the site in detail. I'll try to get the colours to be more soothing. Time to get the designers back into action.

Warmest Regards,