switching cpanel resellers

i was wondering if i purchased cpanel from a reseller on a monthly basis and then added customers to the server, and after a month or so goes by and i decide i do not like the reseller, what will happen if i want to switch resellers and i already have customers.
    will my customers lose their control panel?
    can i get the control panel back from another reseller so my existing customers will continue to be able to use the cpanel?

thank you , sal

You will have to move your clients over to your new provider. The customers will get new IPs for their sites, they should still be able to use the same looking control panel providing the provider you left and your new one use the same control panel. You will also get new IPs for your nameservers.

-Steven
    http://www.insiderhosting.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

a little misunderstanding, sorry

i have a dedicated server company where i get all my ips' from. the cpanel is the only thing installed on my already existing server from the cpanel reseller, thank you

CPanel licenses can be transferred to another distributor/reseller without downtime or having to uninstall it etc.. the new distributor transfers the license to them with DarkOrb.. you just pay the new distributor/reseller for your license.