mooooooooooooo.com

Heh, just typed this in and what do ya know, someone's using it! Thought this was a pretty funny domain - got any more for any more?

http://www.mooooooooooooo.com
    Jo Stonehouse - Kualowww.kualo.com
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256

haha seems like he was using Cyberwings... see...

My web host is relocating all of their servers from Massachusetts to Virgina within the next few days, and they say that all sites will be down for about 2 or 3 days. Don't panic. Within a few days, everything will be back to normal. You'll check out the page every couple of days, you'll notice I haven't updated in over a week, and then you'll get upset and jump off a small bridge. A very small bridge.
    and then...

Son of a beach! Alright, it's back...kinda. It's a very long story, but basically the web host I had before screwed up really bad, they kept saying they would fix the problem (It started on July 3rd, and their servers are still not up). Anyway, I got sick of waiting for them, and I just signed up with a new host. Hopefully they'll be a little more reliable. I'm going to modify all the scripts on the page to run on the new server, which will take a few days to do, so the site might look weird for a while. But enough about my site and it's lack of content.

Another Cyberwing Victim

heh, well of all the threads i didn't think this would turn into a cyberwings one!!
    Jo Stonehouse - Kualowww.kualo.com
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256