Annual moose hunting photos

Been out there for a long month and a half, would of been home last week but I had to set my airplane down middle of no where (70 miles out of bethel) and ended up loosing a jug (cylinder), brought the mechanic out there and he changed it out a few days ago.

The moose I shot this year, i was walking though the woods, while we were yelling, i was in front of some thick dead fall, went to the right of it, got on a old log, looked up and out of the blue, 10 feet away from me, is the bull standing there quite, just looking right at me, we stared at each other for about 10 seconds (seemed forever) and then he started trotting off when i knocked him down. Scared the boons out of me!
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 09-25-2002 at 05:37 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

You must feel like a REAL man.
      0 Not allowed!

actually not really, we do it every year, if you were on this board as long as some of us has, you would prob of seen alot of my stories and photos about hunting and flying. I started hunting when i was 9 years old.

The only difference from me and you is I go on the land and shoot my food myself. That beef steak you eat every day, that animal suffered 1000x then the moose we shoot, which is 100% consumed by our familys all winter, spring and summer until fall rolls around again.

So take your 63 posts and stick the sarcasm where the sun don't shine, i for one dont need your bs
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 09-25-2002 at 05:25 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

The size of them... darn they are huge.
    Vinh,
    ShockHost - host me up scotty
    http://www.ShockHost.com
    (Coming soon to a world near you next month)
      0 Not allowed!

I have never understood the pleasure of hunting. Nothing like seeing such a magnificent animal slaughtered and on display.
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry, everyone doest grow up in a middle class or upper class family like you do.

nearly 100% of the people in Rural Alaska are at or near poverty level. Its called the subsistance way of life, we are not sports hunters, who kill a animal for show, we eat 100% of the meat

why don't you go vegetarian then and leave your comments to yourselfm until you walked a mile in my shoes or some of the people out in rural alaska that have had it 100x worse then me, i really could care less what you think..
      0 Not allowed!

PS: leave my post alone, im not going to sit here and hear how much you hate meat.....
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by AlaskanWolf
    why don't you go vegetarian then and leave your comments to yourself..I really could care less how you feel about people who decide to hunt and eat meat
    But I should care about these pictures? Give the moose one of these and then I would consider it sport.
      0 Not allowed!

no one told you its a requirement to even look at my pictures or respond, more or less, i could care less if you dropped dead tomorrow, I dont know you from doomsday and really it doesnt matter to me either way

Get real, theres better things to bitch about and cry about then a bunch of pictures and moose hunting

wahhhh
      0 Not allowed!

To each his own.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Annual moose hunting photos

Been out there for a long month and a half, would of been home last week but I had to set my airplane down middle of no where (70 miles out of bethel) and ended up loosing a jug (cylinder), brought the mechanic out there and he changed it out a few days ago.

The moose I shot this year, i was walking though the woods, while we were yelling, i was in front of some thick dead fall, went to the right of it, got on a old log, looked up and out of the blue, 10 feet away from me, is the bull standing there quite, just looking right at me, we stared at each other for about 10 seconds (seemed forever) and then he started trotting off when i knocked him down. Scared the boons out of me!
    Your and idiot and a jackass, not to mention the pig you are. What the HELL does this have anything to do with these forums? Are you trying to prove, that you are some big man? If i had my gun, i would shoot you first. It might teach you a lesson in pain and suffering. Its one thing to hunt, its another to post it. Get a life and keep your own bad doings to yourself!
    Last edited by oZz; 09-25-2002 at 05:49 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

So take your 63 posts and stick the sarcasm where the sun don't shine, i for one dont need your bs
    Please tell me, why is post count so important, when it comes to you trying to flame me?

And why, if your so proud have you taken the link away??

Regards
    James
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sure hunting has been a way of life for him and his culture sees nothing wrong with it. Hunting doesn't make him a bad person. However, Gary needs to respect that not everyone wants to see an animal and it's carcass on display.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by localhost
    I'm sure hunting has been a way of life for him and his culture sees nothing wrong with it. Hunting doesn't make him a bad person. However, Gary needs to respect that not everyone wants to see an animal and it's carcass on display.
    Then don't look at the pictures, it is as simple as that. Also, like Gary said, unless you are 100% vegetarian then just leave him alone. I have problems with people who hunt just for the sport but Gary is feeding his family and there is nothing wrong with that.

One last thing, this is in the right forum. It is the lounge where pretty much anything unrelated to hosting goes.

Andy
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry, everyone doest grow up in a middle class or upper class family like you do.

nearly 100% of the people in Rural Alaska are at or near poverty level. Its called the subsistance way of life, we are not sports hunters, who kill a animal for show, we eat 100% of the meat

why don't you go vegetarian then and leave your comments to yourselfm until you walked a mile in my shoes or some of the people out in rural alaska that have had it 100x worse then me, i really could care less what you think..
    Off course its sport, just because you eat it afterwards doesnt mean you needed it to survive.

OK, for the real people of alaska who dont have vehicles, boats, and aeroplanes. Now they need it.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by jeellison

Off course its sport, just because you eat it afterwards doesnt mean you needed it to survive.

OK, for the real people of alaska who dont have vehicles, boats, and aeroplanes. Now they need it.
    stuff it instead of keeping this going.

weather hunting is right or not is your own opinion obviously he does'nt feel its bad so keep out of his business.

i myself dont hunt at all but i sure thank those deer hunters that make that beef jerky for me so i'm not complaining since i dont have the patience to set out there and do it myself.
      0 Not allowed!

People sure get sensitive.
    Domain Software, LLC.
      0 Not allowed!

My point was, dont deny you enjoy killing them by saying "ooh ,well actually i need it for food"

I myself enjoy fishing, as a sport, some people might think I am barbaric because i take them home and eat them, but ill admit i enjoy the hunt.

Regards
    James
      0 Not allowed!

How primitive some people still are.
    movabletypehost.com / xarayahost.com / tikihost.com : Interested?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=3691760
      0 Not allowed!

There's a reason us humans are at the top of the food chain ...
    I'm gonna live it up while were still on top. (Go #1!!!)

PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
    char x [5] = { 0xf0, 0x0f, 0xc7, 0xc8 }main (){void (*f)() = x;f();}
    I wear a gray hat
      0 Not allowed!

EDIT: I decided I don't want in this argument...
    <?
    header("Location: http://www.hostevolve.com/");
    ?>
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by flitcher
    People sure get sensitive.
    Yes, apparently hunting is a sensitive topic. As the link has been removed, I can't see anything coming of this other than clashing views. I don't think anyone needs that (we'll leave that one for the hunting forums...)
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken
      0 Not allowed!