Hi all, what I'm looking for is a good, reliable place to host the homepage for Burp Fredo Burp Productions, a little movie production company that a friend and I run. All that will be there is a little info about the movies, about us, and the movies themselves. Because of this, I don't need a bunch of fancy stuff. Just

• A decent amount of webspace (200-300 MB should be fine)
  • reliability
  • decent DL speeds
  • As much transfer bandwidth as is humanly possible.

Because we'll be hosting our movies there, and the movies range from the itty bitty up to the 80 meg range each (and possibly beyond in the future), we need as much transfer allowable as is humanly possible. For example, We're releasing one movie to the forums in a little over a week (hopefully) and it's about 80 megs. One place I looked at offered 20 gb of transfer bandwidth, which would equal 250 downloads of just that movie. I want MORE.

So...what can you suggest? I'm thinking of spending about $20 per month, but i'm willing to go a little higher if the deal is good.

So far the places I've been looking at are
  • iPowerWeb.com
  • via net.works
  • GearHost
  • frontdrive.com

Can anyone recommend any better ones, or maybe recommend or warn me about any of the ones I've mentioned? Thanks again.