looking for a host...

Does anyone know of a host that allows a large amount of domains in a cheap package? I don't need to use more than about 10 - 15 gigs, but I have a lot of domains I wish to host. Somewhere in the neighborhood of (150 - 600) would be suitable.

Lexington SC
    They allow you to host unlimited domains, which should be well over 600
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit for details.

Depends on your definition of "cheap". Either go for a reseller package, or get one of the cheaper dedicated servers on offer around the place. Don't expect the servers to be managed though.

10 - 15 GB in space or bandwidth?

Auckland - New Zealand
    600 Domains - I would advise you to have your own server.. simply put.. your own dedicated should be easy to afford with the revenue that 600 Domains will be bringing in

Dedicated, or managed dedicated will provide much more for you and your clients - You won't be relying on a provider to provide it all for you - What you say goes and that i think is important after you reach that stage.

If you are talking about diskspace of 10 to 15gb, you would probably require a dedicated server.

If it is a total of 10 to 15gb bandwidth per month then that should be doable on some shared hosting. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

yeah 10 - 15 bandwidth per month...sorry I didn't specify

thanks guys