rototo Guest
    Hello there,
    I need a offshore anti ddos hosting, I need about 200 gb of bandwitch/month + 10-15 gb of space, I did some search on the internet, and I found out http://HushHosting.com
    someone tried them? What do you think of their offshore anti ddos offer? -> http://www.hushhosting.com/hosting.html
    recommendation? Should I go with them? or maybe you have something better for me that would suit our need (stated above)
    Thanks a lot in advance.

I need a offshore anti ddos hosting
    What is it you are Hosting that requires Offshore Hosting?
    I need about 200 gb of bandwitch/month + 10-15 gb of space
    What is your Balance and how far are you willing to spread that Balance to get what you need? 200GB is a lot and do you intend to use the whold quota?
    Space seems reasonable but it does not really come cheap.
    I did some search on the internet, and I found out http://HushHosting.com (http://hushhosting.com/)
    I have never heard of the Company, They registered last year, Did any other sites come up in your Searches through the Internet?
    someone tried them?
    Sorry never tried them, Cannot really give information about them.
    What do you think of their offshore anti ddos offer?
    cannot say, Not had a service with them and have never really had any DDos Attacks even through my own Host.
    Should I go with them?
    That is up to you, Do you feel they are worthy of your presence? How do you feel about their prices, are they adequate, are you willing to stretch your balance to fit their quotas, It all comes down to you all we can do is advise.
    or maybe you have something better for me that would suit our need (stated above)
    I have been with ( www.*******.com (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/www.*******.com) ) though looks as if they are down or gone Kevin was always so nice.
    Hope this helps.

They look nice for an off-shore host. Pretty pricey for the minimal disk space and bandwidth though.

rototo Guest
    thx for answers, any more review?
    JetWash >> I'm going to spend about 100-120$ USD / month

JetWash >> I'm going to spend about 100-120$ USD / month
    That could be considered reasonable, However, Space is not the cheapest thing to come across.
    I am sure that could cover the Cost of space though, Hoping so anyways.
    I could not give you a recommendation seeing as I have never really used any other offshore hosting company..
    You could search WHT for some answers, Reviews, possible host. Search (http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?do=process)
    Maybe Search for Offshore Hosting.
    Good Luck

NN-Tyler Guest
    I can promise you, no host can provide anti ddos, atleast not fully, but good luck, none the less.

They can offer somewhat protection, Though cannot say that it will fully protect them from a DDos Attack. I guess you could say they could offer it to some extent, though as I say many times no Host is immune to them or are fail proof.
    Wish there was, It would be just like kicking Warez out, Even that is too tough.

NN-Tyler Guest
    They can offer somewhat protection, Though cannot say that it will fully protect them from a DDos Attack. I guess you could say they could offer it to some extent, though as I say many times no Host is immune to them or are fail proof.
    Wish there was, It would be just like kicking Warez out, Even that is too tough.
    Yes, I can tell you a 10GB DDOS attack is gonna cripple most everything a host can provide, and sadly I've seen attacks that big.
    If someone really wants your site offline, they will make sure it happens.

Lol, I agree that is something I have always believed. There are a lot of Hackers, Scammers, and Cons as well as people who wish to cause harm and damage especially to servers.
    so as you said, If they are committed to bringing you down, They surely will!!

Lol, I agree that is something I have always believed. There are a lot of Hackers, Scammers, and Cons as well as people who wish to cause harm and damage especially to servers.
    so as you said, If they are committed to bringing you down, They surely will!!
    There's actually several providers that can handle 10GE - one being Awknet.

There's actually several providers that can handle 10GE - one being Awknet.
    Laughs, I never said a Host could not handle that. You may want to re-read, I was agreeing that if someone wants a site to come down, They will use every power to achieve it.

Laughs, I never said a Host could not handle that. You may want to re-read, I was agreeing that if someone wants a site to come down, They will use every power to achieve it.
    I know you didn't, but Tyler basically did. I simply quoted your post, but my reply was meant to be directed towards Tyler since he believes that if someone really wants your site offline, it'll be offline, which isn't necessarily true since protection against all types of attacks is out there, but you just have to have a decent budget and look hard. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by NN-Tyler View Post
    Yes, I can tell you a 10GB DDOS attack is gonna cripple most everything a host can provide, and sadly I've seen attacks that big.
    The only thing that would stand a chance at stopping such an attack is good Anti DDoS *hardware* at the edge of the network and each one of those is anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 or more and I can tell you that the chances of a provider offering that is pretty slim in my experiences, especially with an off shore host.

Why are you so worried about DDoS attacks and the need to be offshore?
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting, LLC - Professional Hosting Solutions
    LiteSpeed Powered - Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    For high-end shared accounts ideal for business, check out our Premium offerings!
    http://www.mddhosting.com/ - Providing Quality Services since 2007

14. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!