Enom PDQ program question

Have a question about PDQ program from enom that promises private label reselling of domains. Does anyone know what will appear in whois records in domain name registrar field for the domain bought through PDQ. Will it be or will it be If it is the latter it's not really a private label .

Kind of ...

Well, even names registered with, one of the largest eNom resellers, are showing as the registrar, because this is a FACT: only ICANN-accredited registrars will be listed.

But then they are using more generic nameservers ( for default/parking domains, which is good.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

There was quite a long discussion on this before (I just can't find the thread now).

The registrar will always show up as eNom (because they are). Depending on which whois you use, you'll see a line like "registration service provided by:" your-company.

whois is not working for me ATM. I'll post an example when I can.

Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation