Transfer Order does not exist or is not in a state
    where it can be canceled.

Would you please help me what should I do to solve the
    problem?

I'm looking forward for your replies ,

Thank you very much,
    ReZa

Hi ReZa

Can you please mention who you are transfering from?

It makes a difference because most have differnet systems, and some even forbid transfer to eNom.

Reza, if your current registrar locks your domain then you cannot transfer away. Check your domain's info to see if your domain's status is locked or not.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

Networksdata is correct, you have to disable the "lock" feature of your domain name and then re-initiate your transfer. This will work for you.

Regards,
    TheWatcher.
    WirelessCon.Com BlackHat.INFO Business.NU

Originally posted by DotComster
    Hi ReZa

Can you please mention who you are transfering from?

It makes a difference because most have differnet systems, and some even forbid transfer to eNom.
    Hi , I am transfering from OnlineNic domain registerar, I have had similar transfers easily (not lasting more than 3 days) before, but just this one does not work!
    I own the domain I want to transfer and it is not locked!

Originally posted by TheWatcher2
    Networksdata is correct, you have to disable the "lock" feature of your domain name and then re-initiate your transfer. This will work for you.

Regards,
    TheWatcher.
    Thanks NetworksData and TheWatcher for info, I asked the reseller of onlinenic who had registered the domain for me and he told me that it is active and not locked!
    onlinenic whois info does not show if the domain is locked or Active state,
    also eNOM doesn't let me to cancel the order and reinitiate, when I want to cancel it says the order does not exist or is in a situation that cannot be cancelled!!

You may have to contact Enom directly to solve this problem.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

I had problems transferring my domains from Register.com but I just kept submitting transfer requests with eNom. Finally they went through. I guess they just got tired getting emails from eNom on my behalf

Originally posted by ethos
    I guess they just got tired getting emails from eNom on my behalf
    AceWebHosting.Com

In the past i have this problem but i contact enom and coorect this problem in about 20 hours.

Originally posted by icehosting
    In the past i have this problem but i contact enom and coorect this problem in about 20 hours.
    It is more than 20 hours from when I sent an email to [email protected] and still no reply,and not corrected!
    by the way, [email protected] does not exsit and the correct email address is [email protected], I have just sent another email to this address too.

It is the first time that I have to contact eNom support , and I don't know if they reply me or not, Because if I'm not their direct reseller and I have a reseller account from one of their resellers , the same eNom reseller acount that is advertised in WHT forums too!

have u any experience in this respect ?

Sorry for the mistake in the email - I've only been am eNom reseller for a short time. They do reply to subresellers to. The reason for the delay might be yesterday's upgrade - but they do reply. OnlineNic is not bad, and they are no netSol - but transfers do sometimes have problems.

I'v also transfered 3 domains this week to eNom, 2 went thru - and the 3rd might have to been done again

Originally posted by ReZa

It is more than 20 hours from when I sent an email to [email protected] and still no reply,and not corrected!
    by the way, [email protected] does not exsit and the correct email address is [email protected], I have just sent another email to this address too.

It is the first time that I have to contact eNom support , and I don't know if they reply me or not, Because if I'm not their direct reseller and I have a reseller account from one of their resellers , the same eNom reseller acount that is advertised in WHT forums too!

have u any experience in this respect ?
    Reza,
    I suggest that you contact your reseller, they might be able to assist you on your issue. We as enom reseller have assigned direct contact to the enom sales, though I can't tell the ratio. My enom sales guy is very responsive, it will take within 24 hours for feedback.

Then I forward the message right away to my sub-reseller(s). I normally keep them updated in every 4 or 8 hours so they will not ask for any update. This way I keep good relationship to my sub-resellers.

Good luck to your transfer.
    em.
    WirelessCon.Com BlackHat.INFO Business.NU