Funding For New Project

Hello,

I have a great idea for an internet service that could I am sure would thrive, but need funding. If anyone is interested for my idea, please send me an email at support@linksnap.com

Thank You

and that's the reason why you posted this twice is it?

Check your email

Exasko it is against forum rules to tell a member that you've sent him an email or a private message. This applies in the advertising forum as well. Please adhere to the rules.
    Last edited by Chachi; 09-23-2002 at 10:48 AM.

I am sorry...I have seen so many other poeple do it though.

Originally posted by exasko
    I am sorry...I have seen so many other poeple do it though.
    that doesn't make it right...we're all trying to stop it together

sorry Fazel3, once i posted, i found out there was a better category to put it in..the rules on this board are pretty outrageous..should lighten up a bit

...and when we lighten up, things go out of control. There's about 20,000 registered members on WHT (admittedly half of them are probably either belonging to Dot5 or TimPD ). Think of the chaos that would be caused if everyone abandoned the rules. Plus there's a lot of shady characters out there in WHT-land, the rules we have in place are planned to keep people safe from such fraudsters and serial scam artists.

I understand, but having someone say "check your email" informs me simply to check it...i dont think chaos can come from that and that the world will end. i dont think he meant me harm when he said that...

Well first off, we don't pick and choose what rules we follow and what rules we disregard. If it's that much of a bee in your bonnet we have a forum for Suggests and Complaints. Just below the Lounge. Voice your opinion there.

There is no advertising whatsoever allowed in the other forums on this site, apart from these advertising ones. So say the next time someone makes a post in the Web Hosting Forum asking which host he should go with, would it be alright for me to PM him an offer then notify him and thus solicitate business from a non-advertising forum?

Further more, on the advertising forums, the rule still stands, for the sole reason to protect you. So you aren't fooled into taking an offer which other people might have spotted had it been posted publicily. It all makes sense if you think about it. WHT has done fine up to now sticking to the rules we have. Don't try fixing something that's not broke.

and this argument is off topic....start a new thread or pm each other

I know I haven't been here in a while but........... does fazel run this site now?
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

Originally posted by GlideTech
    I know I haven't been here in a while but........... does fazel run this site now?
    he's trying to help make the mods job a little easier...

Still, if you aint a mod, it's not a good thing to be going around telling people what to do.

On the other hand following the rules is generally a good thing.

If something annoys you that much (ie; someone posting you've got mail), then turn off the option to receive mail when your threads are updated.

Again, on the other hand, common sense should be excercised in all respects. if you have no authority to do so, don't tell someone else what to do.

It's AS annoying as someone breaking the rules in the first palce to see someone constantly saying "this is against the rules" in a public forum, taking on a job which they don't have. If you notice something like that, why not just write the offender a private message and say 'hey you broke the rules', or something like that, rather than post it here, publicly.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

muchas apologies if I offend you so much But maybe if you didn't break the rules then I wouldn't bitch ...

Man I used to love that line being thrown at me from teachers, parents, judges - you name it

and Akash, first the private message, and now sticking up for me in public. If i didn't know better, i'd think you've taken a shine to me